The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-12-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(01-12-2015 01:13 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Does it help that you're near so many Islands? I think that would be my plan where I live. Big Grin

Yeap, that's one of my main arguments! Big Grin But there's so much more! I started thinking about it after my trip to the US this year, seeing how different things are there.

I'm so motivated to start writing it now! Teehee!

Do it now whilst you're motivated! Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2015, 01:16 PM
(01-12-2015 01:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:07 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been thinking lately about posting my awesome theories on zombies in a thread with the title "Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece" Tongue

Subtitle: Why I'd survive a zombie apocalypse in Greece even though I have no guns and no skills whatsoever.

Tunnels?

[Image: t1.jpg][Image: t2.jpg]

Not sure if tunnels are great against zombies Girly Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
01-12-2015, 01:16 PM
(01-12-2015 01:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:07 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been thinking lately about posting my awesome theories on zombies in a thread with the title "Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece" Tongue

Subtitle: Why I'd survive a zombie apocalypse in Greece even though I have no guns and no skills whatsoever.

Tunnels?

You'd have to have a strict, closed system. Get some infected down there and you're all goners!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 01:19 PM
(01-12-2015 01:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:13 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yeap, that's one of my main arguments! Big Grin But there's so much more! I started thinking about it after my trip to the US this year, seeing how different things are there.

I'm so motivated to start writing it now! Teehee!

Do it now whilst you're motivated! Drinking Beverage

I'll think it over at work tomorrow. Make notes. That will be my important mission of the day. *overly serious and determined face*

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
01-12-2015, 01:26 PM
(01-12-2015 01:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tunnels?

You'd have to have a strict, closed system. Get some infected down there and you're all goners!

In one of the many zombie movies I watched, the survivors were underground. It presented some problems. But it is a creative idea.

I like the island idea or a yacht idea like in Fear the WD--where it appeared one or more of them might be going from last season.
01-12-2015, 01:29 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!

In actuality all the original zombies in the US would have been exterminated within a few days. We have enough guns and ammo to take them out 10,000 times over.

I guess in Grease you just have to rely on sprinting and endurance.
01-12-2015, 01:35 PM
(01-12-2015 01:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

In actuality all the original zombies in the US would have been exterminated within a few days. We have enough guns and ammo to take them out 10,000 over.

I guess in Grease you just have to rely on sprinting and endurance.

Well, scientifically, zombies shouldn't even be able to walk, let alone bite and eat.
Now, I'm not sure if they'd have been exterminated so soon, because guns are not the only factor. Greece has qualities that offer greater protection, survival probability and range killing opportunities that the US couldn't even dream of. I'll elaborate further in my "essay" Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-
01-12-2015, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 02:11 PM by KUSA.)
The Walking Dead!!!!
Why aren't there any maggots eating the dead up? I've seen dead animals cleaned up by them in short order.

Never mind, I keep forgetting it's make believe. Sometimes I ruin things for myself.
01-12-2015, 02:10 PM
(01-12-2015 02:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Why aren't there any maggots eating the dead up? I've seen dead animals cleaned up by them in short order.

Ikr! You'd think after months and months these things would have a shelf life! How long does it take for the dead to completely turn to mush?

01-12-2015, 02:12 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
Or just dry up. They never drink.