The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-12-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(01-12-2015 02:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  How long does it take for the dead to completely turn to mush?

Not long. ... oops better spoiler this, it's kinda gross ... yet fascinating

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-12-2015, 02:17 PM
(01-12-2015 02:12 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Or just dry up. They never drink.

They do get liquid from the blood when they tear apart animals and humans. Maybe that's why they're not all dried up?
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 03:37 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
Fan theories include the idea that whatever causes the ambulatory après-vie also repels the entomological buffet.

They range from aromas that repel them, since similar fans say zombies find us by pheromones.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
01-12-2015, 04:17 PM
(01-12-2015 02:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 02:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Why aren't there any maggots eating the dead up? I've seen dead animals cleaned up by them in short order.

Ikr! You'd think after months and months these things would have a shelf life! How long does it take for the dead to completely turn to mush?

In all fairness to the tv gods, the Zombies are much more macabre looking in season 6. You're seeing a lot more skeletal looking zombies. And we've seen what happens when they're in water for a long time. Gross.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 04:23 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
Can someone explain the pseudo science behind how these zombies live? I mean you can cut their head off and the head lives. How does it get fuel to fire the neurons?
01-12-2015, 04:36 PM
(01-12-2015 04:23 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Can someone explain the pseudo science behind how these zombies live? I mean you can cut their head off and the head lives. How does it get fuel to fire the neurons?

From the Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency:

It doesn't mention what happens when the head is cut off though Hobo

http://www.fvza.org/zscience2.html
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Angry

FUCK MID SEASON BREAKS!

Censored

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-12-2015, 09:20 PM
(01-12-2015 04:23 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Can someone explain the pseudo science behind how these zombies live? I mean you can cut their head off and the head lives. How does it get fuel to fire the neurons?

I'm going to take a shot and offer bullshit a guess. Since I've seen recently severed chicken heads try to crow, I think I can cogitate a guess. I'm thinking with whatever the contagion is that animates them must allow the brain to store a bit of electrical charge long enough to power the low-power needs of a dead head.

Now, I do have a problem with a severed head hissing. As with the severed chicken heads, you probably can't cut it just right so the larynx still works.

tl;dr Damned if I know.
01-12-2015, 09:23 PM
My theory is that it's a show and that's why they don't rot or dry up.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Finished my awesome essay on Greek zombies. Now, should it be a post here or a thread? Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post