The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-12-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(03-12-2015 01:57 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Finished my awesome essay on Greek zombies. Now, should it be a post here or a thread? Consider

You should post a thread so everyone can enjoy it. Not everyone comes into this thread except us WD nerds. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 02:24 PM
(03-12-2015 02:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You should post a thread so everyone can enjoy it. Not everyone comes into this thread except us WD nerds. Wink

Hmm right Consider

Well. I'll post it tomorrow. I need to find some pictures to go with it Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
03-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Do Greek Zombies get served with Tzaziki sauce? DroolingDrooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
10-12-2015, 02:33 PM
I was reading an article about predictions of 8 characters who won't make it to the end of Season 6. Obviously, people do this at the beginning, middle, and end of every season--but what are your thoughts on these predictions?

Abraham, Jessie, Morgan, Denise (lady who was taken hostage by a Wolf at the end of last episode), Carol, Spencer, Glenn, Daryl.
10-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Well Glenn already almost getting it I feel excludes him from contention. Only Game o Thrones would be cruel enough to bring him back just to kill em for real! Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-12-2015, 02:42 PM
(10-12-2015 02:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well Glenn already almost getting it I feel excludes him from contention. Only Game o Thrones would be cruel enough to bring him back just to kill em for real! Laugh out load

I am sure there is going to be one major character death--but I agree with you on Glenn--it would be to *meh* if he "died" a second time so soon after the first time.
19-01-2016, 03:51 PM
You can't count this as a spoiler cuz I just now saw it on a commercial, so you'll see it, eventually! Looks like that leader of the bad guys stops Daryl & company and confiscates their fuel truck! I'm gonna be pissed if they take Abraham's RPG! Angry
Also
At the end of last episode who else was like "shut UP, kid!"? The blonde gal's youngest son gon get et, bet! Confused

19-01-2016, 04:25 PM
(19-01-2016 03:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You can't count this as a spoiler cuz I just now saw it on a commercial, so you'll see it, eventually! Looks like that leader of the bad guys stops Daryl & company and confiscates their fuel truck! I'm gonna be pissed if they take Abraham's RPG! Angry
Also
At the end of last episode who else was like "shut UP, kid!"? The blonde gal's youngest son gon get et, bet! Confused

Yeah, I saw that WD commercial. I can't wait for Feb. 14th. Who cares about Valentine's Day, I want my Walking Dead back! Tongue
19-01-2016, 04:56 PM
(19-01-2016 04:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 03:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You can't count this as a spoiler cuz I just now saw it on a commercial, so you'll see it, eventually! Looks like that leader of the bad guys stops Daryl & company and confiscates their fuel truck! I'm gonna be pissed if they take Abraham's RPG! Angry
Also

Yeah, I saw that WD commercial. I can't wait for Feb. 14th. Who cares about Valentine's Day, I want my Walking Dead back! Tongue

[Image: hanasaurusrex_zombie_valentines1.jpg]

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
19-01-2016, 04:59 PM
(19-01-2016 04:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 04:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah, I saw that WD commercial. I can't wait for Feb. 14th. Who cares about Valentine's Day, I want my Walking Dead back! Tongue

[Image: hanasaurusrex_zombie_valentines1.jpg]

Laugh out load Tongue

Laugh out load

[Image: tumblr_mi59qmxTyf1raxnkvo1_500.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post