The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-02-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(07-02-2016 05:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 04:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You know, I've been told I look just like Daryl! Yes
I got towels!
Just sayin! Angel

Yeah ya do Tongue and you sound like him too Drooling

You know that Daryl is gay right?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2016, 06:04 PM
(10-02-2016 05:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 05:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah ya do Tongue and you sound like him too Drooling

You know that Daryl is gay right?

Gay, straight, bi, trans ... who cares, Daryl Dixon's still DroolingDroolingDroolingDroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling

Although, in my fantasies, he likes women Drinking Beverage Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-02-2016, 07:34 PM
(10-02-2016 09:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  I watched a couple of episodes of The Walking Dead late last night as I was not sleeping.

I think they were season 2 & 3 - the first when they were forced off the farm, the second when they found the prison and started cleaning it out.

Fun show, but I'd like to know where they got those magic pistols that never miss and rarely need to be reloaded. Consider

Note: I'd never seen the program before.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2016, 07:45 PM
(10-02-2016 09:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  I watched a couple of episodes of The Walking Dead late last night as I was not sleeping.

I think they were season 2 & 3 - the first when they were forced off the farm, the second when they found the prison and started cleaning it out.

Fun show, but I'd like to know where they got those magic pistols that never miss and rarely need to be reloaded. Consider

They make up for it with the rifles, with which they can't hit anything more than 8 feet away. The distance at which some of those battles at the prison later happen is laughable, and I find myself wondering if most people even realize the rifles they're using should be taking heads off with ease several hundred metres to half a kilometer away, yet they manage to go full auto and miss when they're close enough to look into their eyes.

Favorite show, don't get me wrong, but it's hard being a military experienced gun nut and watching action scenes designed more for the general audience Tongue

'Murican Canadian
11-02-2016, 11:08 AM
(10-02-2016 07:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

They make up for it with the rifles, with which they can't hit anything more than 8 feet away. The distance at which some of those battles at the prison later happen is laughable, and I find myself wondering if most people even realize the rifles they're using should be taking heads off with ease several hundred metres to half a kilometer away, yet they manage to go full auto and miss when they're close enough to look into their eyes.

Favorite show, don't get me wrong, but it's hard being a military experienced gun nut and watching action scenes designed more for the general audience Tongue

It's virtually a trope, head shots are easy with pistols and crossbow bolts, especially when you're stressed out and back peddling to avoid zombies.
Hell, I think Darryl has hit them in the eye socket more than once. Rolleyes

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
14-02-2016, 09:31 AM
So excited!!!!!! HeartClap

[Image: cd9be9ef120274b9c8e2dc1937e75e44.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Oh my fuck!!!!!
14-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Did I post my "Daryl is The SHIT post somewhere else, accidentally, cuz phone?

Daryl is The SHIT! Evil_monster Beat intro EVER!
Not done, yet!
Dayum! :shocked:

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-02-2016, 11:32 PM
(14-02-2016 11:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Did I post my "Daryl is The SHIT post somewhere else, accidentally, cuz phone?

Not done, yet!

Yeah, you posted it in my eating thread Laugh out load

But--So agree!!! Best intro-and I would go so far as to say best episode of all time.
14-02-2016, 11:39 PM
(14-02-2016 11:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 11:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Did I post my "Daryl is The SHIT post somewhere else, accidentally, cuz phone?

Not done, yet!

Yeah, you posted it in my eating thread Laugh out load

But--So agree!!! Best intro-and I would go so far as to say best episode of all time.

Sweet baby Jeebus double nut Christ that was fuckin awesome! Big Grin Thanks to Widower The Science Guy from episode 1 explaining a few thangs, I ain't seen an episode to match it yet... till now!

AWdam, the whole episode was like the drop-ship scene from Aliens!
On my Mark! 3...
We're on the express elevator to Hell! Goin down!
2, 1...
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

Best episode! 10 outta 10! Bowing
Fuckin bad ass! Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post