The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-02-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
The zombie killing montage at the end was fun. Good episode. I thought for sure Glenn was going down this time. Fucker's got nine lives.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
15-02-2016, 06:35 AM
Gabriel and Eugene finally proved their worth or that they're not totally useless. Rolleyes

Glenn escapes once again, but he has a date with Lucille that he won't escape.

Darryl + RPG = Winning!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
15-02-2016, 08:20 AM
I'd go back and read this all -- but....

We just started watching "Fear of The Walking Dead" on Netflix......Saw the first four -- it's a bit slow in the beginning, but I expect it's going to pick up.....

We'll probably be caught up in a month or two...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-02-2016, 01:13 PM
All I have to say about the new episode is....wooo!

I literally jumped out of the recliner I was in when Glenn was saved. LOL
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Fuck Daryl. Fuck Glenn. I got a hardon for Denise? .... Am I wrong?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-02-2016, 07:20 PM
That bit at the start where those bikers get blown the fuck by Daryl.. holy shit that was hilarious. I mean I knew they were gonna get saved but I didn't see that coming.
Also, Glenn.. man they had me that time. Usually I'm like "oh yip, he'll be saved at the last minute" but I really thought he was gonna die this time to save his princess in the tower. But nope. At least both those little fuckwits are dead. Pity about Carl though, I suppose you have to keep him on though for Rick's sake.

Fantastic episode. Especially loved the zombie killing montage.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-02-2016, 07:59 PM
I am glad Ron is gone, he irritated the shit out of me. For a second when Sam and his mom were getting ripped to shreds I thought it might have been just a hallucination on Sam's part, but then it became clear that they were zombie food. Carol's voice was in Sam's head before he freaked out--the part where she scared him about the monsters tearing him to shreds/devouring him while he was still alive. I love Carol, but I don't think she's a positive influence on children Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-02-2016, 02:41 PM
[Image: 5be7d70fc90bd858c4ab643432c389c0.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-02-2016, 03:51 PM
(16-02-2016 07:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am glad Ron is gone, he irritated the shit out of me. For a second when Sam and his mom were getting ripped to shreds I thought it might have been just a hallucination on Sam's part, but then it became clear that they were zombie food. Carol's voice was in Sam's head before he freaked out--the part where she scared him about the monsters tearing him to shreds/devouring him while he was still alive. I love Carol, but I don't think she's a positive influence on children Hobo

She's given some pretty sound advice to children though:

[Image: keep-calm-and-just-look-at-the-flowers-11.png]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
18-02-2016, 03:54 PM
(18-02-2016 03:51 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 07:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am glad Ron is gone, he irritated the shit out of me. For a second when Sam and his mom were getting ripped to shreds I thought it might have been just a hallucination on Sam's part, but then it became clear that they were zombie food. Carol's voice was in Sam's head before he freaked out--the part where she scared him about the monsters tearing him to shreds/devouring him while he was still alive. I love Carol, but I don't think she's a positive influence on children Hobo

She's given some pretty sound advice to children though:

[Image: keep-calm-and-just-look-at-the-flowers-11.png]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post