The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-02-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
The Walking dead = Pop's, Alla, Piskeyshagger, Q and Heywood.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Richonne Heart

[Image: tumblr_static_3dgftbxu4uecook4sgk4k848w.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
23-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Laugh out load

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-02-2016, 06:18 PM
So the Dixon/Grimes Gang has agreed to take on Negan's Slavers.

If the next 4 episodes aren't all filled with filler, they'll be recon missions, or small skirmishes, and then for the last episode we'll get:

1) The first real battle between the groups that costs the good guys a person

Or

2) The last epic showdown that'll cost the good guys a person

First 8 episodes you hardly heard from Maggie, now she's the lady the other group's leader wants to speak to, & her sonogram pics are being passed around....

I'll guestimate it's gonna be her who dies! With the unborn baby still inside her! The baby being too small/premature to be cut out, & save!
2 birds-1 stone when you're thinking like a TV show maker who's gotta get the most bang for the beloved-character-death buck!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-02-2016, 07:14 PM
(21-02-2016 10:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The Walking dead = Pop's, Alla, Piskeyshagger, Q and Heywood.

A herd of braindead zombies?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
29-02-2016, 08:37 PM
(29-02-2016 06:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So the Dixon/Grimes Gang has agreed to take on Negan's Slavers.

If the next 4 episodes aren't all filled with filler, they'll be recon missions, or small skirmishes, and then for the last episode we'll get:

Or

First 8 episodes you hardly heard from Maggie, now she's the lady the other group's leader wants to speak to, & her sonogram pics are being passed around....

I'll guestimate it's gonna be her who dies! With the unborn baby still inside her! The baby being too small/premature to be cut out, & save!
2 birds-1 stone when you're thinking like a TV show maker who's gotta get the most bang for the beloved-character-death buck!

I agree the good guy's will have to lose a person and the only one I can think of that would be both dramatic and not overly missed would be Morgan. He's been built up as being "too good for this world" and I can see him either sacrificing himself or being used by Negan as sign of resolve. It might not be a pretty end for him or whoever it ends up being but Glenn death or Maggie would be too much I think, especially with all the Glenn death foreshadowing, it would feel overly expected.

I just really hope it's not Michonne, she's just way too cute with Rick, the group needs her badly and it would be so lame to take out arguably the strongest female character on the show, or on all of TV actually.
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
01-03-2016, 09:36 AM
(29-02-2016 08:37 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 06:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So the Dixon/Grimes Gang has agreed to take on Negan's Slavers.

Or

I agree the good guy's will have to lose a person and the only one I can think of that would be both dramatic and not overly missed would be Morgan. He's been built up as being "too good for this world" and I can see him either sacrificing himself or being used by Negan as sign of resolve. It might not be a pretty end for him or whoever it ends up being but Glenn death or Maggie would be too much I think, especially with all the Glenn death foreshadowing, it would feel overly expected.

I just really hope it's not Michonne, she's just way too cute with Rick, the group needs her badly and it would be so lame to take out arguably the strongest female character on the show, or on all of TV actually.

It would suck to lose anyone. But as long as its not Daryl I'll survive. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
01-03-2016, 07:11 PM
(01-03-2016 09:36 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:37 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I agree the good guy's will have to lose a person and the only one I can think of that would be both dramatic and not overly missed would be Morgan. He's been built up as being "too good for this world" and I can see him either sacrificing himself or being used by Negan as sign of resolve. It might not be a pretty end for him or whoever it ends up being but Glenn death or Maggie would be too much I think, especially with all the Glenn death foreshadowing, it would feel overly expected.

It would suck to lose anyone. But as long as its not Daryl I'll survive. Drinking Beverage

I'd probably finally quit watching if Daryl, Carol, Glenn, Maggie or Michonne died. The rest I'm not sure I care too much about.

I've been rooting for a Daryl/Carol hookup for as long as I can remember.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
01-03-2016, 07:14 PM
(01-03-2016 07:11 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  I've been rooting for a Daryl/Carol hookup for as long as I can remember.

Daryl is sexually ambiguous and Carol is a psychopath. Somebody ain't gonna come out of that union alive.

#sigh
02-03-2016, 01:39 AM
I feel like maybe I'm brain farting here and just forgetting something but there's obviously something that happened concerning Sasha and Abraham that likely happened in the time elapsed after Carl lost his eyeball. The necklace from "the bus crash" Rosita made him. What bus crash?

Like I said, unless I'm totally missing something, I think Sasha might be dead already.