The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-03-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(02-03-2016 01:39 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I feel like maybe I'm brain farting here and just forgetting something but there's obviously something that happened concerning Sasha and Abraham that likely happened in the time elapsed after Carl lost his eyeball. The necklace from "the bus crash" Rosita made him. What bus crash?

Like I said, unless I'm totally missing something, I think Sasha might be dead already.

The only bus crash I can think of was after they found Gabriel and the church. Gabriel gave them the church bus and it eventually crashed on the way to DC and they had to spend the night in a library or book store. Later on in the same episode is when Eugene confesses he had been lying the whole time. I think she must've been holding onto that piece of the bus for awhile but that would be only crash that makes sense.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Too harsh Abraham
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
07-03-2016, 10:37 AM
I liked last night's episode. I agree with you, HG--I was yelling at my tv with the way Abraham treated Rosita. That was a dick statement. But I watched the Talking Dead after and Cudlitz said he knew it was a harsh statement, but it was how Abraham really felt, that he loved her as a person, but was not in love with her and was with her out of companionship thinking she was the last female on earth and so that's how it came out. Anyway, Rosita's hot, she'll find someone else Wink Also, this episode needed more Daryl Smile
07-03-2016, 11:24 AM
(07-03-2016 10:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I liked last night's episode. I agree with you, HG--I was yelling at my tv with the way Abraham treated Rosita. That was a dick statement. But I watched the Talking Dead after and Cudlitz said he knew it was a harsh statement, but it was how Abraham really felt, that he loved her as a person, but was not in love with her and was with her out of companionship thinking she was the last female on earth and so that's how it came out. Anyway, Rosita's hot, she'll find someone else Wink Also, this episode needed more Daryl Smile

I watched the talking dead as well (jb smoove is an obnoxious idiot I might add). I get where hes coming from but that still was way harsh. LOL

There is never enough Daryl. Never ever........ Tongue
07-03-2016, 11:37 AM
(07-03-2016 11:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 10:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I liked last night's episode. I agree with you, HG--I was yelling at my tv with the way Abraham treated Rosita. That was a dick statement. But I watched the Talking Dead after and Cudlitz said he knew it was a harsh statement, but it was how Abraham really felt, that he loved her as a person, but was not in love with her and was with her out of companionship thinking she was the last female on earth and so that's how it came out. Anyway, Rosita's hot, she'll find someone else Wink Also, this episode needed more Daryl Smile

I watched the talking dead as well (jb smoove is an obnoxious idiot I might add). I get where hes coming from but that still was way harsh. LOL

jb smoove was a bit obnoxious (but I have to admit I sometimes like childish humor Tongue ) I loved Ross' impressions. And Abraham was way too harsh. I would have thrown a shoe at him or stole all his razors so he can't be "dolphin smooth" for the next lady Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-03-2016, 04:29 PM
(07-03-2016 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 11:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I watched the talking dead as well (jb smoove is an obnoxious idiot I might add). I get where hes coming from but that still was way harsh. LOL

jb smoove was a bit obnoxious (but I have to admit I sometimes like childish humor Tongue ) I loved Ross' impressions. And Abraham was way too harsh. I would have thrown a shoe at him or stole all his razors so he can't be "dolphin smooth" for the next lady Laugh out load

Yeah, Ross did some amazing impersonations!

Now I'm wondering if Carol is going to meet Lucille in place of Glenn or along with Glenn. Weeping

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
07-03-2016, 04:53 PM
(07-03-2016 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  jb smoove was a bit obnoxious (but I have to admit I sometimes like childish humor Tongue ) I loved Ross' impressions. And Abraham was way too harsh. I would have thrown a shoe at him or stole all his razors so he can't be "dolphin smooth" for the next lady Laugh out load

Yeah, Ross did some amazing impersonations!

Now I'm wondering if Carol is going to meet Lucille in place of Glenn or along with Glenn. Weeping

I'm thinking its going to be Maggie. They've been playing her up the last few episodes.
07-03-2016, 05:22 PM
(07-03-2016 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Yeah, Ross did some amazing impersonations!

I'm thinking its going to be Maggie. They've been playing her up the last few episodes.

I've seen a few articles that say it's going to be Daryl. Then I thought mayyyybe it might be Glenn after he saw those photos on the wall of people's heads bashed in by Negan via Lucille in one of the Savior's bedrooms. A sort of foreshadowing for what might happen to him in an upcoming episode. At the same time, Glenn seems too meh as a possibility because hes' already cheated death too many times, so fans wouldn't be so heartbroken and would in some ways, be expecting it (esp. if you read the comics).
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-03-2016, 05:25 PM
(07-03-2016 05:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm thinking its going to be Maggie. They've been playing her up the last few episodes.

I've seen a few articles that say it's going to be Daryl. Then I thought mayyyybe it might be Glenn after he saw those photos on the wall of people's heads bashed in by Negan via Lucille in one of the Savior's bedrooms. A sort of foreshadowing for what might happen to him in an upcoming episode. At the same time, Glenn seems too meh as a possibility because hes' already cheated death too many times, so fans wouldn't be so heartbroken and would in some ways, be expecting it (esp. if you read the comics).

If its Daryl people are going to die. If i were a writer and wanted the most impact, I'd go Maggie. But it could be Glenn. I'm seeing the photos could have been forshadowing for what he'll see with Maggie too.
07-03-2016, 05:25 PM
(29-09-2014 12:20 PM)Woefatt Wrote:  Am I the only person that doesn't like this show? I gave up on the show during season three when the governor turned out to be as deep Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle. He may as well have sat there and twirled his mustache. On the plus side, the acting isn't bad, I really just have issues with the writing.
Not the only one, I have never even seen one episode, nor do I want to.