The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-03-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(07-03-2016 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 04:29 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Yeah, Ross did some amazing impersonations!

Now I'm wondering if Carol is going to meet Lucille in place of Glenn or along with Glenn. Weeping

I'm thinking its going to be Maggie. They've been playing her up the last few episodes.

What did I say? Drinking Beverage
Tongue

Anybody who reads the books prolly knows, but you knew too, what with 4 more episodes to go & all, that this wasn't Negan's main hang out. I thought for a moment that maybe, with those satellite dishes, Negan's done organized his people to the point of utilizing satellites, or some crazy shit, and the girl on the radio had simply seen what happened from orbital cameras. But then she says she has Carol & Maggie hostage!
Interesting....

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-03-2016, 05:28 PM
(07-03-2016 05:25 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 12:20 PM)Woefatt Wrote:  Am I the only person that doesn't like this show? I gave up on the show during season three when the governor turned out to be as deep Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle. He may as well have sat there and twirled his mustache. On the plus side, the acting isn't bad, I really just have issues with the writing.
Not the only one, I have never even seen one episode, nor do I want to.

Then get out! Out out! Shooo
07-03-2016, 05:31 PM
(07-03-2016 05:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm thinking its going to be Maggie. They've been playing her up the last few episodes.

What did I say? Drinking Beverage
Tongue

Anybody who reads the books prolly knows, but you knew too, what with 4 more episodes to go & all, that this wasn't Negan's main hang out. I thought for a moment that maybe, with those satellite dishes, Negan's done organized his people to the point of utilizing satellites, or some crazy shit, and the girl on the radio had simply seen what happened from orbital cameras. But then she says she has Carol & Maggie hostage!
Interesting....

I will bawl like a baby when it happens....but I'll be secretly glad its not Daryl. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
07-03-2016, 05:34 PM
(07-03-2016 05:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I've seen a few articles that say it's going to be Daryl. Then I thought mayyyybe it might be Glenn after he saw those photos on the wall of people's heads bashed in by Negan via Lucille in one of the Savior's bedrooms. A sort of foreshadowing for what might happen to him in an upcoming episode. At the same time, Glenn seems too meh as a possibility because hes' already cheated death too many times, so fans wouldn't be so heartbroken and would in some ways, be expecting it (esp. if you read the comics).

If its Daryl people are going to die. If i were a writer and wanted the most impact, I'd go Maggie. But it could be Glenn. I'm seeing the photos could have been forshadowing for what he'll see with Maggie too.

I think Maggie would be an interesting choice--albeit sad. She also made the comment that "We have to lose something to get something" --which could be foreshadowing her upcoming demise too.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-03-2016, 05:38 PM
(07-03-2016 05:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If its Daryl people are going to die. If i were a writer and wanted the most impact, I'd go Maggie. But it could be Glenn. I'm seeing the photos could have been forshadowing for what he'll see with Maggie too.

I think Maggie would be an interesting choice--albeit sad. She also made the comment that "We have to lose something to get something" --which could be foreshadowing her upcoming demise too.

Good point. I forgot she said that. Also I doubt they'd want two babies on the show.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
07-03-2016, 05:42 PM
(07-03-2016 05:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If its Daryl people are going to die. If i were a writer and wanted the most impact, I'd go Maggie. But it could be Glenn. I'm seeing the photos could have been forshadowing for what he'll see with Maggie too.

I'm just getting that

"I want a great almighty punch in the gut over the death of a long-time character, without having to kill Rick, Daryl, Carol, Michone, so it'll be Maggie.... oh yeah she's pregnant, OMG we wouldn't want a baby to die, just thought we'd let ya know she's pregnant all a sudden, nothing suspicious going on here Angel "

thang! Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-03-2016, 05:44 PM
OOOO I just thought of something. Glenn saw those photos because they wont show Maggie with her head bashed in?
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
07-03-2016, 05:46 PM
(07-03-2016 05:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think Maggie would be an interesting choice--albeit sad. She also made the comment that "We have to lose something to get something" --which could be foreshadowing her upcoming demise too.

Good point. I forgot she said that. Also I doubt they'd want two babies on the show.

Talk about foreshadowing...
Rick's new love interest, and all her children, died!
Herschel & Beth are gone! Maggie & her baby eat it = no farmer's family folk left! Ohmy

07-03-2016, 06:10 PM
(07-03-2016 05:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Good point. I forgot she said that. Also I doubt they'd want two babies on the show.

Talk about foreshadowing...
Rick's new love interest, and all her children, died!
Herschel & Beth are gone! Maggie & her baby eat it = no farmer's family folk left! Ohmy

Whoa there, Guley! Unsure

Rick's wife eats it, Jessie died....
Michone? Sadcryface
NOooooo!

Laugh out load
Nah! Still think it's gonna be Maggie! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-03-2016, 06:17 PM
(07-03-2016 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think Maggie would be an interesting choice--albeit sad. She also made the comment that "We have to lose something to get something" --which could be foreshadowing her upcoming demise too.

I'm just getting that

"I want a great almighty punch in the gut over the death of a long-time character, without having to kill Rick, Daryl, Carol, Michone, so it'll be Maggie.... oh yeah she's pregnant, OMG we wouldn't want a baby to die, just thought we'd let ya know she's pregnant all a sudden, nothing suspicious going on here Angel "

thang! Laugh out load Tongue

On the Talking Dead, they mentioned whether or not the group has finally crossed the (humanity) line re: the Savior killing situation. I definitely think Maggie's death would push them over the line and it could be why the last episode of this season is supposedly going to be so over the top (according to several articles I've read).
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post