The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-03-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(07-03-2016 06:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm just getting that

"I want a great almighty punch in the gut over the death of a long-time character, without having to kill Rick, Daryl, Carol, Michone, so it'll be Maggie.... oh yeah she's pregnant, OMG we wouldn't want a baby to die, just thought we'd let ya know she's pregnant all a sudden, nothing suspicious going on here Angel "

thang! Laugh out load Tongue

On the Talking Dead, they mentioned whether or not the group has finally crossed the (humanity) line re: the Savior killing situation. I definitely think Maggie's death would push them over the line and it could be why the last episode of this season is supposedly going to be so over the top (according to several articles I've read).

It was super disturbing watching those guys get killed in their sleep, I get it if they have no choice but they could've just tied them all up and got to the armory, killing them was too much.

I keep thinking it won't be Maggie or Carol, it might be someone who goes in to rescue them. I was honestly thinking Rosita or Tara were goners this episode so I guess I'm just in denial that anyone in the main group will bite the dust, I don't want to see any of them go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
07-03-2016, 11:00 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
One of the thoughts going around is Abraham biting it. Dwight already stole Daryl's crossbow and may come back.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
07-03-2016, 11:51 PM
(07-03-2016 11:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  One of the thoughts going around is Abraham biting it. Dwight already stole Daryl's crossbow and may come back.

Welcome back, btw Smile

I'm not sure about Abraham. I know he is well-liked in terms of fans but I don't know that his death would make as big of impact as say Maggie, Glenn, Michonne, or Daryl. I'm with HG, just hoping it's not Daryl. No
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-03-2016, 08:32 AM
(07-03-2016 07:46 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 06:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  On the Talking Dead, they mentioned whether or not the group has finally crossed the (humanity) line re: the Savior killing situation. I definitely think Maggie's death would push them over the line and it could be why the last episode of this season is supposedly going to be so over the top (according to several articles I've read).

It was super disturbing watching those guys get killed in their sleep, I get it if they have no choice but they could've just tied them all up and got to the armory, killing them was too much.

I keep thinking it won't be Maggie or Carol, it might be someone who goes in to rescue them. I was honestly thinking Rosita or Tara were goners this episode so I guess I'm just in denial that anyone in the main group will bite the dust, I don't want to see any of them go.

They had to kill them. You can't tie them up because they make noise and wake the others and what are you gonna do with them tied up anyway? Keep them prisoner until they all eventually die of starvation or whatever??
Killing them was the only and best option.

Quote:I'm not sure about Abraham. I know he is well-liked in terms of fans

Really? Because he's a fucking winy twat who needs to die.

It'll probably be Michonne who will get a spin-off series.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-03-2016, 12:45 PM
(10-03-2016 08:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Really? Because he's a fucking winy twat who needs to die.

My guess is that Eugene is gonna pull an Eastman and saves the ginger's ass. Either that or Morgan pulls an Eastman and saves Eugene.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 12:57 PM
(10-03-2016 08:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 07:46 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  It was super disturbing watching those guys get killed in their sleep, I get it if they have no choice but they could've just tied them all up and got to the armory, killing them was too much.

They had to kill them. You can't tie them up because they make noise and wake the others and what are you gonna do with them tied up anyway? Keep them prisoner until they all eventually die of starvation or whatever??

Quote:I'm not sure about Abraham. I know he is well-liked in terms of fans

I'm not a huge fan of his either, but he does have fans due to the comics and his one liners. I don't really care if it's him or not. I don't want it to be Michonne, Daryl, Rick, or Corallll.
11-03-2016, 06:55 PM
(10-03-2016 12:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  They had to kill them. You can't tie them up because they make noise and wake the others and what are you gonna do with them tied up anyway? Keep them prisoner until they all eventually die of starvation or whatever??

I'm not a huge fan of his either, but he does have fans due to the comics and his one liners. I don't really care if it's him or not. I don't want it to be Michonne, Daryl, Rick, or Corallll.

Abraham is alright, he's a great zombie killer so that's why I like him but I don't see him going anywhere since it seems they are trying to write in a romance with Sasha unless they want them to fall in love and then immediately one of them dies or both, that would be tragic but either character doesn't feel part of the main group to me so they are expendable.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
13-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Carol and Maggie are badass Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
13-03-2016, 08:02 PM
(13-03-2016 08:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Carol and Maggie are badass Wink

I ain't seen it, yet! Blush

I will, tho! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Surely, Carol won't let Rick think that he got "the guy", and it's over, right?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post