The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
Kill the kid off. Hell you already shot him in the fucking eye and somehow he miraculously survived with no surgeon or hospital and some fucking first year vet student. There is suspension of disbelief and then there is jumping the shark. That punk needs to die.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2016, 05:55 PM
(28-03-2016 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Kill the kid off. Hell you already shot him in the fucking eye and somehow he miraculously survived with no surgeon or hospital and some fucking first year vet student. There is suspension of disbelief and then there is jumping the shark. That punk needs to die.

Noooo not Coralllll Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Coralllllll
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-03-2016, 06:05 PM
WD is 90 minutes next week!

[Image: Liz-Lemon-Runs-Out-of-Office-Excited.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
28-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Someone gonna die.
I'm with Gulegon, just kill Maggie off already. Let Corallllll take her out, he's already killed one prego.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-03-2016, 06:10 PM
(28-03-2016 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Kill the kid off. Hell you already shot him in the fucking eye and somehow he miraculously survived with no surgeon or hospital and some fucking first year vet student. There is suspension of disbelief and then there is jumping the shark. That punk needs to die.

I don't think they should kill Carl but I agree they have jumped the shark with the whole Glenn death fake out, then he barely survives once he comes back to Alexandria. He's either going to die for sure or he's immortal. The way Maggie looked at him as he was leaving and how the camera held on her a little too long means either he's dead, she's dead their kid is dead or maybe a combination? Either way the fake out didn't do them any favors, it was pretty lame.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
28-03-2016, 06:16 PM
What do you guys think about Morgan not letting Rick kill the guy who was "looking for his horse?"

Morgan has been irritating me lately. Just kill the fuckers who are a threat already! But last night, I dunno, I am kind of on the fence about him letting that horse guy go. Do you just say fuck it and start killing everyone you don't know and not take any chances like Rick said? Or is it better to give some people a chance because the guy could have just been looking for his horse like Morgan said and not an actual threat.

28-03-2016, 06:22 PM
(28-03-2016 06:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you guys think about Morgan not letting Rick kill the guy who was "looking for his horse?"

Morgan has been irritating me lately. Just kill the fuckers who are a threat already! But last night, I dunno, I am kind of on the fence about him letting that horse guy go. Do you just say fuck it and start killing everyone you don't know and not take any chances like Rick said? Or is it better to give some people a chance because the guy could have just been looking for his horse like Morgan said and not an actual threat.

W-heads?
Kill em. Or they'll climb the walls & kill your kids! Angry

Guy lookin for his horse?
I'd leave 'em. ... Prolly miss, anyway, & I don't wanna waste precious bullets till Eugene gets that ammo factory up & runnin! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-03-2016, 06:25 PM
(28-03-2016 06:22 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 06:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you guys think about Morgan not letting Rick kill the guy who was "looking for his horse?"

W-heads?
Kill em. Or they'll climb the walls & kill your kids! Angry

Guy lookin for his horse?
I'd leave 'em. ... Prolly miss, anyway, & I don't wanna waste precious bullets till Eugene gets that ammo factory up & runnin! Tongue

Agreed, he should have killed the W-heads. I kind of agree with him about not killing the guy with the horse though. Maybe he (and his group) could be an ally against Negan or another group to trade with.

28-03-2016, 06:26 PM

I think the guy seemed right on the line between harmless and threatening, maybe he does have a horse but considering walkers kill them too how did it survive this long? Finding shelter for yourself is one thing but for a horse? You'd have to live in a barn and have to go out finding hay for it to eat...well it seems unrealistic but I would try to capture him alive, ask him the 3 questions and see where he's from, etc. before just out right killing him unless he's posing a real threat.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post