The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-11-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(11-11-2014 05:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  At the beginning of episode 5 I was like "Mighty convenient bus crash right after passing a small herd of walkers while only 15 miles out from Rick's church Dodgy ".
At the end I was like, "Well that sucks for Sgt. CarrotTop, but now Glenn & Maggie can get back to Rick's church Big Grin ".

My reaction was the same. After the bus crash, I was also thinking they need a new driver. Undecided

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2014, 04:23 PM
(29-10-2014 09:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 08:49 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  TAINTED MEAT!Evil_monsterLaugh out load

That still makes no sense to me. If everybody has it anyways, why would eating somebody who is bitten make a difference? I could see it if he'd already turned, but he hadn't so.........

(I know, it's a freakin' zombie show fer chrissake Rolleyes )

All right now, stop that! You're thinking too much, pretty soon you'll stop believing....Angel

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
13-11-2014, 07:30 PM
(12-11-2014 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 05:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  At the beginning of episode 5 I was like "Mighty convenient bus crash right after passing a small herd of walkers while only 15 miles out from Rick's church Dodgy ".
At the end I was like, "Well that sucks for Sgt. CarrotTop, but now Glenn & Maggie can get back to Rick's church Big Grin ".

I thought they did a very good ("plausible") job of explaining that bus crash.
And yea I was thinking the same thing "yay! back to Rick and Daryl."
I sorta (hope) think he's gonna kill himself, but at the same time it's like, well if he's gonna kill himself why didn't they end the episode on that? So I dunno what's gonna happen there. He might full retard and start yelling and demanding and shit or he might walk off quietly into the zombie horde sunset.

totally called that shit about that dude not having a cure though

Oh I didn't have a problem with the explanation of why/how, just with the when & where Tongue
IKR! They get back together/regroup, go assault the hospital, and all will be well Big Grin

13-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Am I the only one that feels that they're dragging shit out painfully slow? I'm disappointed, I mean if they were to do a Walking Dead The Movie the last two episodes could have been covered in twenty minutes or less.

We need to pick up some steam and have a few more twists and turns...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Maybe they're running out of ideas. They should do a series on the Zombie Fallout series of books. Vampires in the midst of a zombie apocalypse spices things up a bit.

'Murican Canadian
13-11-2014, 11:59 PM
(13-11-2014 11:44 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Maybe they're running out of ideas. They should do a series on the Zombie Fallout series of books. Vampires in the midst of a zombie apocalypse spices things up a bit.

Vampires? Lordy, no. Way too predictable.

You wanna spice things up? I'd throw in a few Tremors monsters....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
14-11-2014, 12:21 AM
There's actually only two of them, both well developed characters within the overall plot. Very different than you might expect.

'Murican Canadian
01-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Ohly shit! Ohmy Gawdam, Beth!
Seriously, though, wtf? Why?

01-12-2014, 07:13 PM
(01-12-2014 06:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Ohly shit! Ohmy Gawdam, Beth!

Think about it, they had to have a big kill. Everyone loves Beth, but really she's expendable as far as the plot goes. Made sense to off her.

~ Umberto Eco
01-12-2014, 07:24 PM
(01-12-2014 07:13 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 06:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Ohly shit! Ohmy Gawdam, Beth!

Think about it, they had to have a big kill. Everyone loves Beth, but really she's expendable as far as the plot goes. Made sense to off her.

Yeah... is it just me or does this whole "mid-season finale" thing need to go! I get 10 or so episodes then have to wait forEVER to see the rest of the season! Screw that! The episodes are already recorded (I think); PLAY the mutherfuckers! Dodgy