The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(28-03-2016 06:26 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 06:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you guys think about Morgan not letting Rick kill the guy who was "looking for his horse?"

Morgan has been irritating me lately. Just kill the fuckers who are a threat already! But last night, I dunno, I am kind of on the fence about him letting that horse guy go. Do you just say fuck it and start killing everyone you don't know and not take any chances like Rick said? Or is it better to give some people a chance because the guy could have just been looking for his horse like Morgan said and not an actual threat.

I think the guy seemed right on the line between harmless and threatening, maybe he does have a horse but considering walkers kill them too how did it survive this long? Finding shelter for yourself is one thing but for a horse? You'd have to live in a barn and have to go out finding hay for it to eat...well it seems unrealistic but I would try to capture him alive, ask him the 3 questions and see where he's from, etc. before just out right killing him unless he's posing a real threat.

True, but the cheesemaker kept Tabitha (goat) alive for awhile. But i agree with you--it would be hard to keep animals alive and yourself in the apocalypse. Unless you were behind gates like Alexandria.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2016, 06:34 PM
(28-03-2016 06:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you guys think about Morgan not letting Rick kill the guy who was "looking for his horse?"

Morgan has been irritating me lately. Just kill the fuckers who are a threat already! But last night, I dunno, I am kind of on the fence about him letting that horse guy go. Do you just say fuck it and start killing everyone you don't know and not take any chances like Rick said? Or is it better to give some people a chance because the guy could have just been looking for his horse like Morgan said and not an actual threat.

You go or you stay. Those are your choices. I will not allow you to kill me. I will not allow that.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-03-2016, 09:29 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
Jigsaw told me that he read no one dies during the finale. So now I'm wondering if that's true, what was so shocking and upsetting that it kept Andrew Lincoln up all night, making him late for filming for the first time?
29-03-2016, 09:02 AM
I was really hoping for a Jesus cameo in the Easter episode.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
01-04-2016, 07:39 PM
HG,

Norman Reedus is going to be on Talking Dead after the finale. Popcorn

Drooling
03-04-2016, 07:58 AM
I'm soooo excited for tonight!!! Big Grin Hope none of my faves get whacked Undecided

[Image: Screenshot_2016-03-30-23-37-22-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
03-04-2016, 12:55 PM
I really hope Daryl is fine, he is most likely injured and my friends keep saying he may lose an arm. I sure hope not. I just can't imagine him not being able to use his crossbow but if someone can do it one-handed it's Daryl. I hope it's true no one dies but I did hear this finale would be epic and would change the show drastically going forward so I thought for sure a major death but as long as get to see Negan finally I'm all good. I also found this cool Daryl infographic in case anyone wants to know his stats:

[Image: Forbes-WalkingDead-Infographic-DarylDixo...0x1950.jpg]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
03-04-2016, 06:44 PM
I think Daryl is going to meet Lucille.
03-04-2016, 08:15 PM
I don't know if I want to keep watching.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
03-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Fuck......fuck fuck fuck fuck!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post