The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2016, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 05:25 AM by TheInquisition.)
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
Bunch of assholes! Making us wait until next season!

I would go with Abraham as being the one who gets it, he was the one killed in the comics instead of Denise so he was already supposed to be dead, he was also making plans to have kids.
However; Eugene had his bro moment with Abraham and Rick, sort of saying his farewells. I don't know what Eugene's status is in the comics.

I heard some speculation that the light on Negan's face showed that he turned in Eugene's direction.

I think Glenn is just too much of a conventional choice, he's not going to get it.

So here's my list:

1. Abraham
2. Eugene
3. Daryl

The reasons I would put Daryl on the list is that he wasn't even in the comics, also Norman Reedus has another show on AMC so he may have other things to do now.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
04-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Damn Undecided
It coulda been Karl! If anybody is gonna lose all reason & jump up to stop Negan from doin it, it'd be Rick.

He had one of Negan's guns, he didn't show Negan proper fear, he was the only one who had the gall to speak out loud after Negan put em all on their knees, and Negan is all about making a statement. They needed to be punished, & you know who is the fearless-est leader! Maybe Negan was aiming to shut that shit down... Confused

But making us wait until October, or whenever, to find out who it was? Facepalm Bastards! Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
04-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Wasn't it Glenn in the comic brook?

#sigh
04-04-2016, 04:17 PM
(04-04-2016 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Wasn't it Glenn in the comic brook?

Yes, but they sometimes change things around.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-04-2016, 04:18 PM
So I listened to a thing where they dissected the audio of that last scene and you can hear glenn screaming Maggie apparently
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-04-2016, 04:24 PM
(04-04-2016 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Wasn't it Glenn in the comic brook?

Yes, but they sometimes change things around.

Of course Maggie is still in the running, too. She's sick, & what kinda Negan would want a sick woman around to hinder his new employees' efforts to steal him some shit? Unfortunately that means Daryl is still in the running, too. But at least he was just shot in the shoulder! That can heal with some good ol' fashion field dressing, but in a world lacking in Doctors... the truly "sick" are a liability. Confused

Consider I wonder how Morgan's gonna "not let Negan kill him! He won't allow that".
You think he could change Negan? Dodgy Negan gotta DIE! Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-04-2016, 04:31 PM
(04-04-2016 04:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, but they sometimes change things around.

Of course Maggie is still in the running, too. She's sick, & what kinda Negan would want a sick woman around to hinder his new employees' efforts to steal him some shit? Unfortunately that means Daryl is still in the running, too. But at least he was just shot in the shoulder! That can heal with some good ol' fashion field dressing, but in a world lacking in Doctors... the truly "sick" are a liability. Confused

Consider I wonder how Morgan's gonna "not let Negan kill him! He won't allow that".

Morgan shot the guy who was trying to kill Carol at the end, so he's kinda getting his shit together. Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-04-2016, 04:50 PM
(04-04-2016 04:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 04:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Of course Maggie is still in the running, too. She's sick, & what kinda Negan would want a sick woman around to hinder his new employees' efforts to steal him some shit? Unfortunately that means Daryl is still in the running, too. But at least he was just shot in the shoulder! That can heal with some good ol' fashion field dressing, but in a world lacking in Doctors... the truly "sick" are a liability. Confused

Morgan shot the guy who was trying to kill Carol at the end, so he's kinda getting his shit together. Wink

With a name like Morgan I know he'll do the right thing! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-04-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 05:24 PM by jennybee.)
I was just telling Guley that Rick had that "shit about to get crazy" look on his face, right before he just loses it and goes ape shit. He had the same look when he ripped that guys throat out with his teeth back in a previous episode. So it'll be interesting to see what happens after or during whoever ends up getting hit.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-04-2016, 06:02 PM
(04-04-2016 05:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was just telling Guley that Rick had that "shit about to get crazy" look on his face, right before he just loses it and goes ape shit. He had the same look when he ripped that guys throat out with his teeth back in a previous episode. So it'll be interesting to see what happens after or during whoever ends up getting hit.

I just hope Rick don't loose heart, iz all. If he does, it's as good as tearing everyone else's heart out, too.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post