The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(04-04-2016 05:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Rick had that "shit about to get crazy" look on his face, right before he just loses it and goes ape shit. He had the same look when he ripped that guys throat out with his teeth back in a previous episode.

I thought he looked more wrecked than he ever has; like a panic-attack personified. In regard to the supposed Glenn audio, people are going to Zapruder the shit out of this scene until October. The only way we'll know for sure who dies is if some of the residents of the town where they are filming spill the beans, which they are definitely not above doing.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like StrangestTribe's post
04-04-2016, 06:09 PM
(03-04-2016 08:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Fear the WD will have to keep me entertained next week. Still on the fence about that show. But zombies-so of course I'm gonna watch Wink

I love this show because it shows us how the zombie outbreak started to spread, rather than having the main character wake up from a coma a month into it.

And, like you said about Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Negan is a bad guy who we're supposed to hate, but I couldn't wipe the shit-eating grin off of my face when he finally stepped out of the RV.Big Grin

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
[+] 2 users Like StrangestTribe's post
04-04-2016, 06:31 PM
(04-04-2016 06:07 PM)StrangestTribe Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 05:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Rick had that "shit about to get crazy" look on his face, right before he just loses it and goes ape shit. He had the same look when he ripped that guys throat out with his teeth back in a previous episode.

I thought he looked more wrecked than he ever has; like a panic-attack personified. In regard to the supposed Glenn audio, people are going to Zapruder the shit out of this scene until October. The only way we'll know for sure who dies is if some of the residents of the town where they are filming spill the beans, which they are definitely not above doing.

Agreed. I think he legitimately looked scared, exhausted, etc. But he tends to go into this "anger zone" where he just goes crazy as a result of the fear, exhaustion, stress. That's been kind of like one of his "super powers" throughout the season. He appears to kind of blank out and zone into a kill mode where he just snaps-- which in some ways has helped keep them alive and get them out of some precarious situations.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-04-2016, 06:50 PM
(04-04-2016 04:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, but they sometimes change things around.

Of course Maggie is still in the running, too. She's sick, & what kinda Negan would want a sick woman around to hinder his new employees' efforts to steal him some shit? Unfortunately that means Daryl is still in the running, too. But at least he was just shot in the shoulder! That can heal with some good ol' fashion field dressing, but in a world lacking in Doctors... the truly "sick" are a liability. Confused

Consider I wonder how Morgan's gonna "not let Negan kill him! He won't allow that".
You think he could change Negan? Dodgy Negan gotta DIE! Evil_monster

Eastman bō v. Lucille.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Firstly, fuck that season ending. Fuck it.
Second, I rather like Negan. He's my kinda 'bad guy', he's like nice but mean as shit at the same time. I like his style.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
04-04-2016, 07:44 PM
(04-04-2016 06:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-04-2016 04:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Of course Maggie is still in the running, too. She's sick, & what kinda Negan would want a sick woman around to hinder his new employees' efforts to steal him some shit? Unfortunately that means Daryl is still in the running, too. But at least he was just shot in the shoulder! That can heal with some good ol' fashion field dressing, but in a world lacking in Doctors... the truly "sick" are a liability. Confused

Consider I wonder how Morgan's gonna "not let Negan kill him! He won't allow that".
You think he could change Negan? Dodgy Negan gotta DIE! Evil_monster

Eastman bō v. Lucille.

That could actually be EPIC!!!

In the right corner!
[Image: giphy.gif]

His opponent tonight!
[Image: the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-negan.gif?w=624]

In the voice of 'Big' John McCarthy
You ready?
Are you ready?
LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!
Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-04-2016, 12:27 AM
I am honestly so pissed they set up a tense perfect showdown and introduced Negan in the most awesome way and then just cut to black. I'm glad I'm not the only one, it was such a terrible way to end the season. Do they think it's the best way to keep people intersted? Like all of us fans are gonna say "Hey! They killed someone I like and that was so crazy, I'm never gonna watch again!" But seriously I think it's Glenn, then Rosita, then Eugene, I don't see them killing anyone from the main cast except for Glenn.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
05-04-2016, 12:30 AM
(04-04-2016 07:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Firstly, fuck that season ending. Fuck it.
Second, I rather like Negan. He's my kinda 'bad guy', he's like nice but mean as shit at the same time. I like his style.

I agree, he makes the Governor look like a little kitty cat, also he doesn't hide his psychopathic ways. He's not only accepted for it but celebrated and his people try to emulate him. He's got way more people than Rick, they are much more in sync with each other and they seem willing to do anything for him, perfect casting as well. This next season will be epic...as long as they don't fuck it up like that finale ending, hopefully they learn their lesson.

05-04-2016, 12:31 AM
(04-04-2016 07:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Firstly, fuck that season ending. Fuck it.

I agree, he makes the Governor look like a little kitty cat, also he doesn't hide his psychopathic ways since he's charming as all hell. He's not only accepted for it but celebrated and his people try to emulate him. He's got way more people than Rick, they are much more in sync with each other and they seem willing to do anything for him, perfect casting as well. This next season will be epic...as long as they don't fuck it up like that finale ending, hopefully they learn their lesson.

05-04-2016, 01:06 AM
I've never watched this show. Is it about the crucifixion or something???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.