05-04-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
[Image: CfNfE2MW8AAgQWl-600x349.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
05-04-2016, 07:48 AM
(05-04-2016 01:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've never watched this show. Is it about the crucifixion or something???

No Laugh out load Tongue It's about zombies Wink Although, there is a Jesus in it--but he is a human not a demigod. Lots of biblical references in the series though.
05-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Guys, guys, he didn't kill anyone. Didn't he say he wouldn't kill anyone? Don't worry, whoever it was, they're gonna be alive.

But what a terrible ending. Did they think it was a good idea to leave us hanging for 6 months? Fuck that.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
05-04-2016, 01:33 PM
(05-04-2016 12:05 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Guys, guys, he didn't kill anyone. Didn't he say he wouldn't kill anyone?

I think he said Lucille's gonna take one of them out. Out of principle and payback and shit. No?

#sigh
05-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Quote:Guys, guys, he didn't kill anyone. Didn't he say he wouldn't kill anyone? Don't worry, whoever it was, they're gonna be alive.

No, he said he wasn't gonna kill everyone. He's said all a long he was gonna kill one of them to prove his point. Someone is definitely dead.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-04-2016, 02:28 AM
"I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

I'm pretty sure no one's dead.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-04-2016, 02:43 AM
I'm sure he rolled under the dumpster. (^_^)

I enjoy this thread more than I ever did the series.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-04-2016, 05:07 AM
(06-04-2016 02:28 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  "I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

Gurl, you being stupid.

"And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

And he said earlier specifically that he has to kill one of you. That's the saviors whole thing, they kill one to make a point and so the rest fall in line.
Someone is dead as a doorknob.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-04-2016, 06:01 AM
(06-04-2016 05:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 02:28 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  "I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

Gurl, you being stupid.

"And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

And he said earlier specifically that he has to kill one of you. That's the saviors whole thing, they kill one to make a point and so the rest fall in line.
Someone is dead as a doorknob.

Ok, I looked through the transcript and nowhere does Negan say they have to kill anyone. The closest I found was when the first guy they met told them they will PROBABLY have to kill one of them.

I bet it's exactly like the Glenn thing. We'll all think someone is dead but they won't be.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-04-2016, 11:25 AM
One thing I didn't see anyone mention is Negan saying "Oh, you're taking it" while he was beating the victim. I think this is important and probably rules out several people, like Eugene for example. The most likely one to take it without screaming would be Abraham I think. Plus, Abraham gave Negan a challenging stare at one point and I don't think that would sit very well with someone like Negan. So my bet is on Abraham. But I also think Sasha might possibly take it too and viewers might not expect her to be the one - which might be exactly why she could have been the one the producers chose. Rick would probably not scream either, but I don't think Negan would kill him for the simple fact he'd rather dominate another leader to feed his appetite for power. Plus Negan may want a leader in their camp to make sure the supplies keep coming.

Also, I'm not putting much stock in the slowed down audio theory about Glenn screaming "Maggie". They went to too much effort to keep this a secret to risk embedding such a thing - which would have had to have been deliberate.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post