The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(06-04-2016 11:25 AM)Impulse Wrote:  One thing I didn't see anyone mention is Negan saying "Oh, you're taking it" while he was beating the victim. I think this is important and probably rules out several people, like Eugene for example. The most likely one to take it without screaming would be Abraham I think. Plus, Abraham gave Negan a challenging stare at one point and I don't think that would sit very well with someone like Negan. So my bet is on Abraham. But I also think Sasha might possibly take it too and viewers might not expect her to be the one - which might be exactly why she could have been the one the producers chose. Rick would probably not scream either, but I don't think Negan would kill him for the simple fact he'd rather dominate another leader to feed his appetite for power. Plus Negan may want a leader in their camp to make sure the supplies keep coming.

Also, I'm not putting much stock in the slowed down audio theory about Glenn screaming "Maggie". They went to too much effort to keep this a secret to risk embedding such a thing - which would have had to have been deliberate.

Good point. It could also be Daryl because I can see him taking it so Negan wouldn't go after anyone else. In an earlier episode when Daryl was on the road after the prison, he met up with a group of men. Later, those men caught up with Rick, Michonne, and Carl and those men wanted payment too for Rick killing one of their own and leaving him as a surprise walker in the house where the men were staying. Daryl told the men for them to take it out on him instead of harming Rick, Michonne, or Carl.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 11:53 AM
(06-04-2016 11:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Good point. It could also be Daryl because I can see him taking it so Negan wouldn't go after anyone else. In an earlier episode when Daryl was on the road after the prison, he met up with a group of men. Later, those men caught up with Rick, Michonne, and Carl and those men wanted payment too for Rick killing one of their own and leaving him as a surprise walker in the house where the men were staying. Daryl told the men for them to take it out on him instead of harming Rick, Michonne, or Carl.

I agree. Daryl is tough and would probably take it as well. In fact, I think Michonne would too.

Also, I forgot to mention that I think Carl and Rick are ruled out. Negan said "Anyone moves, anyone says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father". That wouldn't be possible to do if either of them was the one being beaten.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
06-04-2016, 05:08 PM
(06-04-2016 06:01 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 05:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Gurl, you being stupid.

"And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

And he said earlier specifically that he has to kill one of you. That's the saviors whole thing, they kill one to make a point and so the rest fall in line.
Someone is dead as a doorknob.

Ok, I looked through the transcript and nowhere does Negan say they have to kill anyone. The closest I found was when the first guy they met told them they will PROBABLY have to kill one of them.

I bet it's exactly like the Glenn thing. We'll all think someone is dead but they won't be.

That's what I mean, that first guy. And there's been a couple other run-ins with the saviors where they've said that (before they got promptly blown the fuck up by Daryl's rocket launcher) as well as people from groups who have said that's they did.

Someone's defiantly dead walking.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-04-2016, 05:10 PM
(06-04-2016 11:25 AM)Impulse Wrote:  One thing I didn't see anyone mention is Negan saying "Oh, you're taking it" while he was beating the victim. I think this is important and probably rules out several people, like Eugene for example. The most likely one to take it without screaming would be Abraham I think. Plus, Abraham gave Negan a challenging stare at one point and I don't think that would sit very well with someone like Negan. So my bet is on Abraham. But I also think Sasha might possibly take it too and viewers might not expect her to be the one - which might be exactly why she could have been the one the producers chose. Rick would probably not scream either, but I don't think Negan would kill him for the simple fact he'd rather dominate another leader to feed his appetite for power. Plus Negan may want a leader in their camp to make sure the supplies keep coming.

Also, I'm not putting much stock in the slowed down audio theory about Glenn screaming "Maggie". They went to too much effort to keep this a secret to risk embedding such a thing - which would have had to have been deliberate.

"Oh, you're taking it" could also be surprise so it could be Eugene.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-04-2016, 05:13 PM
It could also be Aaron. Aaron said earlier on in the episode that he felt like he owed Maggie. Maybe he took the beating because Negan looked like he was going to whack Maggie.
06-04-2016, 05:22 PM
It's gotta be Eugene. I can't be Daryl or Maggie because Daryl's wounded and Dwight would wanna kill Daryl personally and Maggie's pregnant and probably gonna die anyway.

It can't be Caaaaarol or Machone because Rick wouldn't put up with that shit and just sit there which would result in his head getting beaten in.

It can't be Glenn because he's invincible, the club would just bounce right off.

It can't be Abe because his girlfriend wouldn't put up with that shit and she'd do something that would get Carol in trouble or herself.

It can't be Abe's girlfriend because same thing, Abe wouldn't just sit there.

It can't be Rick because nobody would put up with that shit.

And it can't be the last girl because a) Abe wouldn't put up with that shit and b) this show isn't on late enough for them to bash a womens head in with a club

Eugene makes the most sense. They like him somewhat but the only one invested in his living now is Abe but this is one of those "take one for the team" situations where Abe would stand aside and let Eugene take a club to the head. Plus he's just getting the hang of this whole apocalypse thing so now is a good time to kill him.

It can only be Eugene IMO.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
06-04-2016, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 05:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-04-2016 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It can't be Abe's girlfriend because same thing, Abe wouldn't just sit there.

I think it very well might be Sasha (is that Ginger's GF? I suck on names. Mainly because I just don't give a shit.). Ginger been looking to settle down and start a family and shit and Sasha is kinda like the minor character least likely to cause outrage (writers ain't no George R.R. Martin) and it will turn Ginger into a ... well

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
06-04-2016, 05:46 PM
I can see it being Eugene. He also was the one who was trying to trick the Saviors with the RV diversion. And he gave Rick the plans to his ammo making. That seemed kind of an extra thing that was added in that maybe didn't need to be added in. And he bit Dwight on the dick Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 05:47 PM
(06-04-2016 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It can't be Abe's girlfriend because same thing, Abe wouldn't just sit there.

I think it very well might be Sasha (is that Ginger's GF?). Ginger been looking to settle down and start a family and shit and Sasha is kinda like the minor character least likely to cause outrage (writers ain't no George R.R. Martin) and it will turn Ginger into a ... well

It could be Sasha--she was with Daryl and Abe when they torched the Saviors.
06-04-2016, 05:52 PM
(06-04-2016 05:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It could be Sasha--she was with Daryl and Abe when they torched the Saviors.

Glenn saw all those pics of heads that'd been bashed in, on the wall, when he & Dreadlocks went to kill those saviors in their sleep, at the place with the satellite dishes. Foreshadow much? Tongue Glenn or Maggie, & I think it's Maggie. Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post