The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-04-2016, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 09:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(06-04-2016 05:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I can see it being Eugene. He also was the one who was trying to trick the Saviors with the RV diversion. And he gave Rick the plans to his ammo making. That seemed kind of an extra thing that was added in that maybe didn't need to be added in. And he bit Dwight on the dick Wink

That's why it's not gonna be Eugene. Negar or whatever his name is (I shall call him Lucille) already found Bullet Making 101 on Rick and knows Eugene wrote it. Eugene is exactly the sort of person Lucille wants to enslave and exploit for his own purposes.

The best part of this episode was Lucille laying out how he played Rick and the expression on Rick's face realizing holy shit I been seriously gamed and I didn't even realize I was in the game.

[Image: 280sw0yu335.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-04-2016, 06:12 PM
(06-04-2016 06:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 05:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I can see it being Eugene. He also was the one who was trying to trick the Saviors with the RV diversion. And he gave Rick the plans to his ammo making. That seemed kind of an extra thing that was added in that maybe didn't need to be added in. And he bit Dwight on the dick Wink

That's why it's not gonna be Eugene. Negar or whatever his name is (I shall call him Lucille) already found Bullet Making 101 on Rick and knows Eugene wrote it. Eugene is exactly the sort of person Lucille wants to enslave and exploit for his own purposes.

The best part of this episode was Lucille laying out how he played Rick and the expression on Rick's face realizing holy shit I been seriously gamed. I wasn't even in the game.

Wait! Negan got the bullets diagram? I don't remember that! Unsure

06-04-2016, 06:13 PM
(06-04-2016 06:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 06:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's why it's not gonna be Eugene. Negar or whatever his name is (I shall call him Lucille) already found Bullet Making 101 on Rick and knows Eugene wrote it. Eugene is exactly the sort of person Lucille wants to enslave and exploit for his own purposes.

The best part of this episode was Lucille laying out how he played Rick and the expression on Rick's face realizing holy shit I been seriously gamed. I wasn't even in the game.

Wait! Negan got the bullets diagram? I don't remember that! Unsure

Me either. But he could easily get it from him since he just has it in his pocket.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 06:26 PM
(06-04-2016 06:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 06:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Wait! Negan got the bullets diagram? I don't remember that! Unsure

Me either. But he could easily get it from him since he just has it in his pocket.

Idk. Negan didn't come across like an avid reader. Somebody's busy gettin beatin to death, I'd try to stay silent about the bullet factory plans in my pocket. Wink
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-04-2016, 07:25 PM
(06-04-2016 06:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 06:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Me either. But he could easily get it from him since he just has it in his pocket.

Idk. Negan didn't come across like an avid reader. Somebody's busy gettin beatin to death, I'd try to stay silent about the bullet factory plans in my pocket. Wink
Tongue

Why would they not be found during the frisking?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
06-04-2016, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 07:41 PM by TheGulegon.)
(06-04-2016 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 06:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Idk. Negan didn't come across like an avid reader. Somebody's busy gettin beatin to death, I'd try to stay silent about the bullet factory plans in my pocket. Wink
Tongue

Why would they not be found during the frisking?

Cuz they're frisking for hidden weapons, before Negan steps out, so he don't get surprised whacked? Unsure

If the plans were written on stone tablets they'd be hard to not have felt when frisked but some paper in an inner pocket? *shrugs*

[Edit]
Did you get a flashback from the original Road Warrior...
[Image: 518f38f605895521c23aaaaa5f047b06.jpg]

[Image: Wez.jpg]

when those 2 dudes came up on Morgan & Carol? Laugh out load
Dat NFL armor! Wink

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-04-2016, 08:43 PM
(06-04-2016 06:01 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 05:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Gurl, you being stupid.

"And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

And he said earlier specifically that he has to kill one of you. That's the saviors whole thing, they kill one to make a point and so the rest fall in line.
Someone is dead as a doorknob.

Ok, I looked through the transcript and nowhere does Negan say they have to kill anyone. The closest I found was when the first guy they met told them they will PROBABLY have to kill one of them.

I bet it's exactly like the Glenn thing. We'll all think someone is dead but they won't be.

Negan has to kill one of them to make a point and to just shoot them or stab them in the brain isn't enough, he has to beat them to death in front of the others to make it clear what he's capable of. He needs to keep the main group alive so they can work for him and provide him and his group with supplies and food but killing one of them from the start is way of signing the contract. Negan likes power and he's a psycho so I doubt he will leave anyone alive but that would be cool. I'd hate to lose anyone but it has to be done, plus for the audience we need to see Negan as a real threat.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
06-04-2016, 09:43 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
I have it on DVR, so I might try screenshots. According to the closed captions, the line was (from memory), "Look at you, taking it like a champ." I was trying to figure out what he was saying.

I doubt it's Maggie. She's so sick I doubt she'd take anything like a champ. Abraham makes sense since as a few said, he's already gone in the books. But... story-wise Glenn makes more sense to me. Eugene has gotten tougher so he keeps coming to mind.

If I were director I would've had each actor scream/yell and edit audio later. That would make it so no one on the set would know who didn't get asked to record.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
06-04-2016, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 09:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
Sasha gonna die.

07-04-2016, 03:36 AM
If someone's dead, it's probably Eugene. That whole scene when they left him with the RV was like a goodbye. It's a classic in movies. You tell someone you underestimated how awesome they are and next thing you know, they're dead.

(06-04-2016 08:43 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Negan has to kill one of them to make a point and to just shoot them or stab them in the brain isn't enough, he has to beat them to death in front of the others to make it clear what he's capable of. He needs to keep the main group alive so they can work for him and provide him and his group with supplies and food but killing one of them from the start is way of signing the contract. Negan likes power and he's a psycho so I doubt he will leave anyone alive but that would be cool. I'd hate to lose anyone but it has to be done, plus for the audience we need to see Negan as a real threat.

In a world full of undead that only care about eating you, death is not as scary as knowing you'll be getting beaten up every now and then. He does not need to kill anyone to make them fear him.

And how would killing them scare them? They know he can't kill all of them anyway, so they have to fear something. And I don't think that something is death.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post