The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-10-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(14-10-2016 06:36 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 05:51 PM)chimp3 Wrote:  My guess is that will drag it out an episode or two. Bastards.
I think we will find out who got killed in the first episode - the fans were too upset about being left hanging all summer so I don't think they will string it out any longer. But the whole Neegan subplot will probably last a long time like the Governor's did.

Agreed. Producers would have to deal with a bunch of hate mail if they don't spill the beans at least within the first 2 episodes. Laugh out load

I'm wondering if the entire season is going to be Rick-n-company having to eat shit from Negan, or if it's gonna be first 8 that, last 8 building alliances, or whatever~ gearing up for a showdown with the saviors. With the actual showdown happening the next season, or what? I don't read the comics, either, so idk what they got to say about it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2016, 10:13 PM
I haven't even gotten around to finishing S6 yet.
15-10-2016, 12:17 AM
They lost me when Glenn was killed and then there was speculation that he may not be dead.

I saw him die. There is no coming back from that, unless it's his twin brother that they discover somewhere down the road.

The show got too repetitive and truthfully how could it not. Zombies, humans on the run CONSTANTLY.

Nothing really changes.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
15-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Blasphemy! Tongue

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
17-10-2016, 05:40 AM
So, I watched the season finale from last season.
Instead of walkers being the main threat to survival, it's now a large group of men with guns and heavy equipment at their disposal.

That RV should have been heavily armored.
They should have open fired on the bad guys immediately.
And .....

Glenn is alive.

I'm done.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
17-10-2016, 08:13 AM
(17-10-2016 05:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So, I watched the season finale from last season.
Instead of walkers being the main threat to survival, it's now a large group of men with guns and heavy equipment at their disposal.
Yup, nothing new to TWD. The governor, Terminus, the wolves, and now the saviors. This one is just the worst one so far. Is there a point here...?

(17-10-2016 05:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  That RV should have been heavily armored.
In case you hadn't noticed, they've been a little busy dealing with a huge herd of walkers, the wolves, and other issues. They haven't had a lot of time to armor the RV. When they decided to take the trip, it was because Maggie was having an emergency. Again no time. Finally, they had no clue how much of a threat Negan presented so no reason to think they need to prepare better.

As for opening fire immediately, their priority was getting Maggie help. They figured they could deal with Negan's guys later, but that was before they understood just how bad the situation was. I don't find the whole thing to be unrealistic at all.

(17-10-2016 05:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Glenn is alive.

I'm done.
You really should watch how Glenn survived before making assumptions. However, I'll admit it's not completely believable, but maybe not as bad as you would think either.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-10-2016, 08:34 AM
(17-10-2016 08:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 05:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  So, I watched the season finale from last season.
Yup, nothing new to TWD. The governor, Terminus, the wolves, and now the saviors. This one is just the worst one so far. Is there a point here...?

(17-10-2016 05:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  That RV should have been heavily armored.
In case you hadn't noticed, they've been a little busy dealing with a huge herd of walkers, the wolves, and other issues. They haven't had a lot of time to armor the RV. When they decided to take the trip, it was because Maggie was having an emergency. Again no time. Finally, they had no clue how much of a threat Negan presented so no reason to think they need to prepare better.

As for opening fire immediately, their priority was getting Maggie help. They figured they could deal with Negan's guys later, but that was before they understood just how bad the situation was. I don't find the whole thing to be unrealistic at all.

(17-10-2016 05:40 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Glenn is alive.

I'm done.
You really should watch how Glenn survived before making assumptions. However, I'll admit it's not completely believable, but maybe not as bad as you would think either.

I also think you gotta kinda suspend reality a bit in a show about zombies Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-10-2016, 10:07 AM
(17-10-2016 08:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I also think you gotta kinda suspend reality a bit in a show about zombies Wink
Yes true. Very good point. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-10-2016, 08:41 PM
I have a lot of reality suspension going on here.
This Negan fellow and his merry band of what 50-100 people ? all look like they haven't missed a meal.

Feeding that many people would be extremely difficult unless they are going cannibal.

I also saw lots of men and very few, if no women in their group. I'm sure they have the women chained up back at camp.

Given how easy it would be to kill off any leader of this group, I can't imagine anyone wanting the position.
I kill him. I'm top dog and everything I say, you all will do.

BAM, I'm killed by someone else who wants to be top dog. And this process continues until it's a small band of 7-10 people.

18-10-2016, 08:07 AM
Remember, Negan's group are stealing from other groups so it's really no surprise that they are eating well. You do raise a good point about the women. We know from a past episode that they do have some women in their group so it does make you wonder where they were in the final episode (I don't remember seeing any). I think Negan remaining the leader is perfectly realistic. Many people are perfectly happy letting someone else lead. For the ones that aren't, the leader usually lets them know who is boss and usually has a couple of buddies who are treated especially well to help make sure the leader stays in power. Plus, from that one episode where Rick's group took out that one savior house, it seems the saviors are normally split up into smaller groups. They probably came together just for this one event with Rick's group. They had already seen that Rick is a threat. However, with all the mean-spirited personalities in Negan's group, I would expect a lot of in-fighting.