Look there's a Neegan smiley.

Bangin

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-10-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
Good episode. I suspected Glen was going to get it, had to be someone integral to the story from the beginning to warrant the shock value, but he's not that valuable to the story to make him have to survive. Abraham was just for shits and grins.

Negan is fucking badass though.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Well, this episode was the straw that broke the camel's back. I no longer care about this show. I might catch up on Netflix or something, but I'm done with watching it every week.

Negan monologuing for 20 minutes got so goddamn old. Them replaying the stupid "eeny meany" part was the definition of dragging it out. Fuck Daryl. He's become a worthless character and now the writers broadcast "WE WILL NEVER KILL HIM". Seriously, how goddamn convoluted can you get where he gets to attack Negan but Glenn is the one who dies. Oh now we're keeping up with Negan "keeping his word"? Except you said feed Carl's eye to his Dad. Don't give the "he only meant EXACTLY WHILE he was beating Abe" bullshit either.

Sad too, I used to love the show, but no more.
24-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Wow that was hard to watch. I don't remember feeling that miserable during an episode since the two where Beth and Tyreese died, but this one was worse. Sadcryface

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a post on the internet that said they had just found out Abraham gets it first and then Glenn. I didn't believe it because AMC kept the secret so well. So I fully expected this would turn out to be one person and I had predicted Abraham. When he was the first, I was a bit relieved because I was prepared for it to be him. But when Daryl punched Negan, I thought Negan would cut off a limb or something. I didn't expect (maybe because I didn't want it to be so) someone else to get killed. I was totally shocked that it was Glenn. Since we thought he might have died earlier last season and then he really wasn't dead, it seemed odd to me that he would die now so soon after that. But it made sense that Negan killed someone besides Daryl. A lot of people that are willing to put their own lives at risk wouldn't be willing to put someone else's at risk. So Negan was exploiting that and sending the message "cross me and one of your friends gets it". From his perspective, that's smart. It's also smart that he took a hostage. Ugh for the rest of the group now! I hope Maggie is the one that ultimately kills Negan.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
24-10-2016, 08:32 AM
I really enjoyed watching Rick the Dick get broken like a bitch in an Abraham/Isaac sorta way. Big Grin

#sigh
24-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Articles like this one, Has 'The Walking Dead' finally gone too far for fans? are annoying. Ok, I get that this episode was really violent and, for some people, it may have been too much. But seriously, who watches a show about zombies and post-apocalyptic times expecting things to be blissful and peaceful? Fans watch this show exactly because it doesn't soften things just so people can feel better. In a real post-apocalyptic world, there would definitely be Negan types and worse (at least I think worse is possible, lol). This episode may lose a couple of fans due to its shock and gore, but the vast majority aren't going to be alienated. This article probably pulled together the few worst tweets it could find just to blow the picture way out of proportion to manufacture a story. What utter fictional garbage. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
24-10-2016, 11:23 AM
(24-10-2016 11:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Articles like this one, Has 'The Walking Dead' finally gone too far for fans? are annoying. Ok, I get that this episode was really violent and, for some people, it may have been too much. But seriously, who watches a show about zombies and post-apocalyptic times expecting things to be blissful and peaceful? Fans watch this show exactly because it doesn't soften things just so people can feel better. In a real post-apocalyptic world, there would definitely be Negan types and worse (at least I think worse is possible, lol). This episode may lose a couple of fans due to its shock and gore, but the vast majority aren't going to be alienated. This article probably pulled together the few worst tweets it could find just to blow the picture way out of proportion to manufacture a story. What utter fictional garbage. Dodgy

Agreed, I think if you watch the show you expect it to be horrific in parts and violence-filled. The cast isn't going to be spending episodes in peace and harmony and sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner because that is not the reality in which they live. The show does a great job in showing the horrors that humans can inflict on each other given the right set of circumstances. Some people can go in that direction and sink to those depths in the event of all out worldly chaos. It also shows that some people can remain true to what drives them forward--i.e. friendship and family-as is the case with Rick's group.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-10-2016, 11:35 AM
(24-10-2016 11:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed, I think if you watch the show you expect it to be horrific in parts and violence-filled. The cast isn't going to be spending episodes in peace and harmony and sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner because that is not the reality in which they live. The show does a great job in showing the horrors that humans can inflict on each other given the right set of circumstances. Some people can go in that direction and sink to those depths in the event of all out worldly chaos. It also shows that some people can remain true to what drives them forward--i.e. friendship and family-as is the case with Rick's group.
I agree with both of those. There would be these really bad people, but there would also be people who would remain good. "Good" would also become increasingly blurred as it has in TWD, but it would mean doing no more "bad" than is absolutely necessary to stay alive. This is what this show has illustrated so well.

25-10-2016, 02:41 PM
[Image: LBeHs8x.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
25-10-2016, 05:22 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!