The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-10-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
I'm sure everyone knew that behind Carol's smiles at being introduced to King Willy, was the thought "you gotta be fuckin kidding me!"
But I don't think the King was buying that shit! Laugh out load

So what's the next episode gonna be about, you think? Neegan attempting to tame Daryl, Alexandria's reaction to Rick's current events news, or a combination of both?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
31-10-2016, 01:38 PM
(31-10-2016 12:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So what's the next episode gonna be about, you think? Neegan attempting to tame Daryl, Alexandria's reaction to Rick's current events news, or a combination of both?
There are at least 3 things that we don't know yet. What will happen with Maggie's medical issue, what will happen with Daryl, and what will happen when Negan visits Alexandria. From the preview for next week, I think we will at least see something about Daryl. I would like to see something about Maggie getting treatment at Jesus' place (the hill top?) too since that would be an opportunity for them to share what happened and report that Negan's group is much larger than that one place where they killed everyone. This should logically happen before Negan visits Alexandria. I have a bad feeling Maggie is going to miscarry and be that much more pissed at Negan because all future opportunities for a child with Glenn are now lost.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
31-10-2016, 08:01 PM
I am totally fangirling over Ezekiel and Shiva Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-10-2016, 09:27 PM
(31-10-2016 08:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am totally fangirling over Ezekiel and Shiva Wink

Fuck Ezekiel, Jerry is where it's at. Tongue

That episode was great. Such a contrast to last weeks episode.
It was funny and warm hearted and there was no last minute "this leader of this town is a fucking psycho cunt" that happens EVERY time. Ezekiel went from cool to cooler to the coolest character on the show now (sorry Daryl but do you have a tiger? didn't think so). I was just bracing myself in that scene at the end between Morgan and Carol, I so thought a saviour was shoot one out of nowhere.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-10-2016, 09:39 PM
(31-10-2016 09:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 08:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am totally fangirling over Ezekiel and Shiva Wink

Fuck Ezekiel, Jerry is where it's at. Tongue

That episode was great. Such a contrast to last weeks episode.
It was funny and warm hearted and there was no last minute "this leader of this town is a fucking psycho cunt" that happens EVERY time. Ezekiel went from cool to cooler to the coolest character on the show now (sorry Daryl but do you have a tiger? didn't think so). I was just bracing myself in that scene at the end between Morgan and Carol, I so thought a saviour was shoot one out of nowhere.

Yes, Jerry is ah-mazing! Heart Tongue

Definitely nice to have a breather episode after the last one. Thumbsup
01-11-2016, 09:14 AM
I also really liked Carol's (Melissa McBride) acting in this episode. She did that scene with meeting King Ezekiel and her forced enthusiasm so well! I was Laugh out load

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
06-11-2016, 08:12 PM
One more Easy Street and I was about to punch the TV.

Hobo

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-11-2016, 08:30 AM
(06-11-2016 08:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  One more Easy Street and I was about to punch the TV.

Hobo
Yeah, I woke up with that damn song in my head this morning. Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
07-11-2016, 08:59 AM
Negan just keeps getting more and more twisted. But I thought the WD did a good job of showing why people are so scared of him and why they submit to his demands.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-11-2016, 11:12 AM
(07-11-2016 08:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Negan just keeps getting more and more twisted. But I thought the WD did a good job of showing why people are so scared of him and why they submit to his demands.

I agree, but now I'm seeing an opening too. It seems like even the saviors are feeling oppressed by Negan and probably only just a few a the top of the hierarchy truly want to be there. That leaves the possibility of a revolt at some point. This could be a piece of how Negan ultimately gets taken down. Dwight could be the one leading that side of it too since he seems to be having second thoughts at some level.

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post