The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(07-11-2016 11:12 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Negan just keeps getting more and more twisted. But I thought the WD did a good job of showing why people are so scared of him and why they submit to his demands.

I agree, but now I'm seeing an opening too. It seems like even the saviors are feeling oppressed by Negan and probably only just a few a the top of the hierarchy truly want to be there. That leaves the possibility of a revolt at some point. This could be a piece of how Negan ultimately gets taken down. Dwight could be the one leading that side of it too since he seems to be having second thoughts at some level.

It also kind of reminded me of the J.S.S. episode. Just Survive Somehow. But at what price.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I'm finally caught up and Ezekiel with the tiger is pretty cool. The pigs were a great touch and I kinda predicted something like that.

I like what Carol did. Leave but didn't leave.
I also think Negan doesn't really want Daryl broken. A broken Daryl will just wither and die.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
09-11-2016, 10:34 AM
It's going to be a 90 minute episode this week. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
13-11-2016, 06:46 PM
I'm watching the episode with King Willie and The Kingdom, and I'm thinking:

That kid Morgan's supposed to teach how to defend himself... what y'all bet his dad, who supposedly died clearing a building of walkers, was actually Lucilled?
He finds out, and wants to fight the Saviors to avenge his father. Just a thought!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-11-2016, 07:07 PM
(13-11-2016 06:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm watching the episode with King Willie and The Kingdom, and I'm thinking:

That kid Morgan's supposed to teach how to defend himself... what y'all bet his dad, who supposedly died clearing a building of walkers, was actually Lucilled?
He finds out, and wants to fight the Saviors to avenge his father. Just a thought!

Oooh I like it!

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-11-2016, 07:31 PM
(09-11-2016 10:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It's going to be a 90 minute episode this week. Thumbsup

So the episode airing in 30 will be an hour & a half? Ohmy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Anybody else sick of commercials? Angry

13-11-2016, 09:12 PM
(13-11-2016 07:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 10:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It's going to be a 90 minute episode this week. Thumbsup

So the episode airing in 30 will be an hour & a half? Ohmy

yup Wink

13-11-2016, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2016 09:03 AM by TheGulegon.)
(13-11-2016 09:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 07:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So the episode airing in 30 will be an hour & a half? Ohmy

yup Wink

I noticed Tongue

I thought for sure ol' mullet-head would offer up his bullet-making scheme as an offering like the Kingdom does with the pigs.

Looks like we may see Jesus again next episode. He hasn't died yet that I can remember, right.

Also, I almost wish they hadn't already cleared out that quarry of walkers. March them bitches straight at Neegan's gates.

13-11-2016, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2016 10:30 PM by jennybee.)
(13-11-2016 09:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 09:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  yup Wink

I noticed Tongue

I thought for sure ol' mullet-head would offer up his bullet-making scheme as an offering like the Kingdom does with the pigs.

Looks like we may see Jesus again next episode. He hasn't died yet that I can remember, right.

Also, I almost wish they hadn't already cleared out that quarry of walkers. March them bitches straight at Neegan's gaits.

Jesus still lives.

Spencer was irritating me this episode. It seems Rosita is going after Negan.

I thought the episode was pretty good. Rick is definitely Negan's bitch. I can't wait for Rick to rise up and start eye fucking the camera again like he does when he's about to lose his shit. Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post