The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-11-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
That was another difficult episode to watch. I REALLY hate Negan, lol! This episode actually disturbed my sleep last night (and usually nothing disturbs my sleep). I kept waking up and that episode was still flitting through my brain.

Anyway...
It was tough to watch Rick getting abused by Negan and powerless to do anything about it. He seems totally defeated and willing to do whatever Negan wants right now. If he is true to his character, he'll probably get more angry with time and may eventually reach his limit on how much he can take. Or maybe AMC is making room for someone else to lead the way now.

From the first episode of this season, Maggie was really pissed. Between that, Rosita's and Carl's defiance in this episode, Michonne's thinking about fighting, and possibly Spencer too, I'm thinking there may be a secret (from Rick) gathering of weapons and supplies to take down the Saviors. They could keep Rick in the dark so he doesn't try to stop them and also so everything appears totally legit to Negan. Maggie may also start forming more of a fighting alliance with the hill top while she is there. I see a lot of potential, but I'm sure AMC isn't going to make a lot happen in a few episodes. You can't have a guy like Negan and then get rid of him in a short time.

It will also be interesting to see what happens when Morgan brings back news of The Kingdom to Alexandria. Someone will want to check them out. And there may be others. Way back when, Jesus made it sound like he knew a lot of other communities.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
14-11-2016, 03:36 PM
(13-11-2016 10:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Spencer was irritating me this episode
Yeah, he made a comment something like "if Rick had seen it through" at one point and I was practically screaming at the TV "seen what through"! Does Spencer think Rick should have taken out Negan's whole army when he took down the one place even though no one knew anything about it? It was funny at the end. I thought Rick kind of treated Spencer like Negan was treating Rick. "Say yes", lol!

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
14-11-2016, 03:44 PM
(14-11-2016 03:36 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
Yeah, he made a comment something like "if Rick had seen it through" at one point and I was practically screaming at the TV "seen what through"! Does Spencer think Rick should have taken out Negan's whole army when he took down the one place even though no one knew anything about it? It was funny at the end. I thought Rick kind of treated Spencer like Negan was treating Rick. "Say yes", lol!

True and it also showed that the old Rick is still in there, rumbling at the surface, even if he's been beaten down temporarily.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-11-2016, 08:48 AM
(14-11-2016 03:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  True and it also showed that the old Rick is still in there, rumbling at the surface, even if he's been beaten down temporarily.
I hope it's temporary. Right now he's talking like it isn't, but hopefully time will change that.

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
15-11-2016, 08:54 AM
(14-11-2016 03:36 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

I think he was talking about taking down the outpost in the first place.

#sigh
15-11-2016, 08:56 AM
(15-11-2016 08:48 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-11-2016 03:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  True and it also showed that the old Rick is still in there, rumbling at the surface, even if he's been beaten down temporarily.
I hope it's temporary. Right now he's talking like it isn't, but hopefully time will change that.

I like pussy Rick.

#sigh
15-11-2016, 01:11 PM
(15-11-2016 08:54 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think he was talking about taking down the outpost in the first place.
Maybe, but he did see that through.

(15-11-2016 08:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like pussy Rick.
Then you're in luck. I think he's going to be around for a while. Tongue

15-11-2016, 01:26 PM
(15-11-2016 08:48 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

Oh come on, y'all.
Rick already said "this is how we live, NOW". The way he said it, I took that to mean more like a patience thing. There's nothing they can do about it, right now. Not that this is how we live from NOW ON. You saw Rick tightening his grip on Lucille. He wanted to, but that would only get himself, or someone else, killed. Anyone who's got the balls to take that much shit, without risking someone else's life, by doing something stupid, ain't no pussy. Or at least ain't hot headed enough to doom another to being Lucilled to death.

Anywho.
Douche McRighthandman looks to be showing up at the Hilltop to discipline those folks, next episode. Didn't Sasha & Maggie head to the Hilltop? Or were they headed somewhere else? They best hide, and that'll take some kinda help from the Hilltop people, themselves. Even if it's just keeping their mouths shut.

In the end, tho, I want to see Neegan forced to eat a dog food sandwich, AT LEAST! Laugh out load Maybe some other humiliating things, too! I'd like to see him drawn and quartered by 4 pick-up trucks moving away from one another. Evil_monster But I won't get that! Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-11-2016, 01:33 PM
(15-11-2016 01:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 08:48 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I hope it's temporary. Right now he's talking like it isn't, but hopefully time will change that.

Oh come on, y'all.
Rick already said "this is how we live, NOW". The way he said it, I took that to mean more like a patience thing. There's nothing they can do about it, right now. Not that this is how we live from NOW ON. You saw Rick tightening his grip on Lucille. He wanted to, but that would only get himself, or someone else, killed. Anyone who's got the balls to take that much shit, without risking someone else's life, by doing something stupid, ain't no pussy. Or at least ain't hot headed enough to doom another to being Lucilled to death.

Anywho.
Douche McRighthandman looks to be showing up at the Hilltop to discipline those folks, next episode. Didn't Sasha & Maggie head to the Hilltop? Or were they headed somewhere else? They best hide, and that'll take some kinda help from the Hilltop people, themselves. Even if it's just keeping their mouths shut.

In the end, tho, I want to see Neegan forced to eat a dog food sandwich, AT LEAST! Laugh out load Maybe some other humiliating things, too! I'd like to see him drawn and quartered by 4 pick-up trucks moving away from one another. Evil_monster But I won't get that! Dodgy

The preview for next week shows Maggie and Sasha at the Hilltop. I am wondering what Negan will do when he finds out they lied to him about Maggie being dead since he demands complete subordination.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-11-2016, 01:36 PM
(15-11-2016 01:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The preview for next week shows Maggie and Sasha at the Hilltop. I am wondering what Negan will do when he finds out they lied to him about Maggie being dead since he demands complete subordination.

You think Pinchface McUgly will find them then? I didn't see that in the preview, but I change the channel pretty quick after the end so as to flee the oncoming Talking Dead Tongue