The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(15-11-2016 01:11 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 08:54 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think he was talking about taking down the outpost in the first place.
Maybe, but he did see that through.

Ah, I misread that as "thought" it through.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2016, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 01:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2016 01:11 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 08:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like pussy Rick.
Then you're in luck. I think he's going to be around for a while. Tongue

I give it 2 episodes before Carl mercies him.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-11-2016, 03:19 PM
(15-11-2016 01:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 01:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The preview for next week shows Maggie and Sasha at the Hilltop. I am wondering what Negan will do when he finds out they lied to him about Maggie being dead since he demands complete subordination.

You think Pinchface McUgly will find them then? I didn't see that in the preview, but I change the channel pretty quick after the end so as to flee the oncoming Talking Dead Tongue

Who is pinchface mcugly? Ugh I'm tired lol maybe i missed something.
15-11-2016, 03:35 PM
(15-11-2016 03:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 01:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You think Pinchface McUgly will find them then? I didn't see that in the preview, but I change the channel pretty quick after the end so as to flee the oncoming Talking Dead Tongue

Who is pinchface mcugly? Ugh I'm tired lol maybe i missed something.

Simon:
[Image: 1476116229831]
A.K.A. Pinchface McUgly, or Douche McRighthandman! Tongue His mouth and eyes are too small for his damn head! Looks like a bad guy from Dick Tracy! Laugh out load

Maybe not. I was just thinkin they'd have to hide to keep Negan from knowing Rick & company lied. I can't see Negan letting them get away with it if he were to find out, so I don't see him finding out. At least not yet. Pinchface was there at Lucille's intro too, so he should remember Sasha & Maggie. Idk, tho. We'll have to see. I wish it was a nightly episode deal. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-11-2016, 04:04 PM
(15-11-2016 01:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [quote='Impulse' pid='1090024' dateline='1479221308']
I hope it's temporary. Right now he's talking like it isn't, but hopefully time will change that.

Oh come on, y'all.
I took Rick's comment to mean from now on. I think the tightening grip on Lucille was just a way of showing he wanted to do something, but wouldn't because he knows better. I think if he meant "this is how we live now" to be temporary, he would have said "this is how we live for now". But regardless, he can change later.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
15-11-2016, 04:21 PM
(15-11-2016 03:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 03:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who is pinchface mcugly? Ugh I'm tired lol maybe i missed something.

Simon:
[Image: 1476116229831]
A.K.A. Pinchface McUgly, or Douche McRighthandman! Tongue His mouth and eyes are too small for his damn head! Looks like a bad guy from Dick Tracy! Laugh out load

Maybe not. I was just thinkin they'd have to hide to keep Negan from knowing Rick & company lied. I can't see Negan letting them get away with it if he were to find out, so I don't see him finding out. At least not yet. Pinchface was there at Lucille's intro too, so he should remember Sasha & Maggie. Idk, tho. We'll have to see. I wish it was a nightly episode deal. Hobo

Laugh out load
15-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Wtf? Blink

This whole missing post thing hasn't happened in a while! Consider

15-11-2016, 04:57 PM
If Rick was worried about 'from now on' as much as he is worried about 'right now', then surely he would not have knowingly defied Negan by lying about Maggie's death?

I don't see Rick not realizing what might happen to someone for lying to Negan...
but he did it, anyway.

15-11-2016, 07:03 PM
"In case you haven't caught on, I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it."

Fuck I love Negan. Actual best bad guy ever.

It's pretty obvious though that the Hilltop and The Kingdom and maybe a couple others are all gonna band together to kick Negans ass.
I mean comon, obvious is obvious.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
15-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Rick is trying to protect everyone to death.

Negan needs to start fucking him up the ass until he's willing to fight back.

The other scenario I was thinking of, would be to capture some walkers. Dress them up as all of Rick's people and have Rick tell Negan that he killed everyone.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post