The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-11-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(15-11-2016 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  "In case you haven't caught on, I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it."

Fuck I love Negan. Actual best bad guy ever.

It's pretty obvious though that the Hilltop and The Kingdom and maybe a couple others are all gonna band together to kick Negans ass.
I mean comon, obvious is obvious.

1. Stephen Dorff's Deacon Frost is the best bad guy ever. Tongue
But yeah, JDM's Neegan is deliciously villainous. Wink

2. IKR?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2016, 07:50 AM
(15-11-2016 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  If Rick was worried about 'from now on' as much as he is worried about 'right now', then surely he would not have knowingly defied Negan by lying about Maggie's death?

I don't see Rick not realizing what might happen to someone for lying to Negan...
but he did it, anyway.
I think he lied for 2 reasons. First, Gabriel butted in and gave him the lie so he went with it. But, more importantly, if he told Negan that Maggie is at the hill top, it let's Negan know that Alexandria and the hilltop are friendly with each other which might not be good especially for the hilltop. Negan could put it together that the hilltop had something to do with the hit on that Saviour house.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
21-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Woohoo, I'm encouraged!

I had heard rumors that Maggie was going to become the new leader and, judging by Rick's "yes sir" mode with Negan, it seemed plausible. However, after last night's episode, there is a new possibility. Maggie could still become a leader - of the Hilltop - and Rick could come back to fighting mode at Alexandria. I would like this much better. Yes I hate wimpy Rick.

And that moron (can't even remember his name now) currently "leading" the Hilltop - they should have delivered his real head to the outpost back when they attacked it. He just needs to disappear. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
21-11-2016, 10:19 AM
I got all teary with the Glenn pocket watch scenes. Sadcryface

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-11-2016, 10:37 AM
(21-11-2016 10:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I got all teary with the Glenn pocket watch scenes. Sadcryface
Yeah. Sad scene. It also seems odd that those 2 are buried at the Hilltop.

21-11-2016, 11:04 AM
(21-11-2016 10:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 10:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I got all teary with the Glenn pocket watch scenes. Sadcryface
Yeah. Sad scene. It also seems odd that those 2 are buried at the Hilltop.

Maybe it was to keep the bodies safe from Negan since he didn't know they were there he couldn't desecrate them.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
21-11-2016, 03:20 PM
(21-11-2016 11:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Maybe it was to keep the bodies safe from Negan since he didn't know they were there he couldn't desecrate them.
Maybe. I can't think of any better reason. In my mind, the whole crew went to the Hilltop in the RV after the initial Negan meeting, dropped off Maggie and Sasha, and then returned back to Alexandria. They could have taken the bodies back with them in the RV so there had to be a deliberate reason not to do so.

04-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Looks like pussy runs in the family. Dodgy

He was was right there, you lil shit! SHOOT!! Facepalm
Take one for the team. Bitch ass toddler. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-12-2016, 09:34 PM
So.
Jesus is springing Daryl, Michone is heading in the wrong direction, Neegan's thinkin of moving in, and Spencer's still kinda douchey.

Should I be concerned that I continue to like the priest more and more? Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-12-2016, 09:20 AM
I thought it was a good episode. I am worried for Judith though. I hope he doesn't take her back to his compound. He's been trying to have a baby with Dwight's wife and has not been successful.