The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(04-12-2016 08:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Looks like pussy runs in the family. Dodgy

He was was right there, you lil shit! SHOOT!! Facepalm
Take one for the team. Bitch ass toddler. Dodgy
Yeah, that was one thing that really bugged me.
Carl steps out after the initial shootings and says something like "no one has to die, I just want Negan". Then Negan whistles and steps right out in front of him. Sure, a few seconds later Negan pulls some other guy in front of him, but what happened in those first few seconds? It looked like Carl had a clear shot! Facepalm

Not that I really expected Negan to be gone this early, but they could have done that scene better.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
05-12-2016, 01:38 PM
(05-12-2016 01:35 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(04-12-2016 08:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Looks like pussy runs in the family. Dodgy

Carl steps out after the initial shootings and says something like "no one has to die, I just want Negan". Then Negan whistles and steps right out in front of him. Sure, a few seconds later Negan pulls some other guy in front of him, but what happened in those first few seconds? It looked like Carl had a clear shot! Facepalm

Not that I really expected Negan to be gone this early, but they could have done that scene better.

Agreed-the only thing I could think of is that Carl knows his aim is shit since he was having trouble during the whole dartboard thing in a previous episode. Maybe he thought he would miss Negan and hit the other guy and then be taken out by Negan or one of his guys anyway. That said, he still should have taken the shot Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-12-2016, 01:42 PM
(05-12-2016 09:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I thought it was a good episode. I am worried for Judith though. I hope he doesn't take her back to his compound. He's been trying to have a baby with Dwight's wife and has not been successful.
Yeah, that's a possibility. Or maybe he's thinking of stealing Carl (by getting Carl to want to go with him) because now he can use Judith instead of Carl to keep manipulating Rick. I don't see Carl losing his hatred of Negan and joining him, but it's what they were discussing on The Talking Dead afterward - that this is what Negan might have been about - so it seems like a possible direction.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
05-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Dang show would be more interesting if I gave a shit whether or not if Negan took Lucille to the vast majority of those mofos. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2016, 08:48 AM
(05-12-2016 06:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dang show would be more interesting if I gave a shit whether or not if Negan took Lucille to the vast majority of those mofos. Tongue
You mean you aren't hoping he does? Smartass

06-12-2016, 08:52 AM
(05-12-2016 06:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dang show would be more interesting if I gave a shit whether or not if Negan took Lucille to the vast majority of those mofos. Tongue

Is it wrong that I like Addy's Spiked Club of Lightning better than Lucille?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-12-2016, 09:03 AM
...and yelling at the TV: "Shave his fucking head!" I mean, how did Negan miss that? Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-12-2016, 08:55 PM
(05-12-2016 01:35 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

I cannot agree with you more. I was literally yelling....SHOOT HIM NOW !!!
I was pissed off at the writing from that moment on. This scene should have never happened. The ending scene should have never happened.

Kill Negan. Kill everyone at that place.

At least put one in his gut. Tell everyone else to back off and drop guns.
Then tell each person to take a knife and stab Negan in the hands and feet until he can't hold anything or even walk. Then cut out his tongue.
If they don't, then shoot someone.

I'm sure someone will step up.

Fuckin' writers

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
07-12-2016, 08:24 AM
(06-12-2016 08:55 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I cannot agree with you more. I was literally yelling....SHOOT HIM NOW !!!
I was pissed off at the writing from that moment on. This scene should have never happened. The ending scene should have never happened.

Kill Negan. Kill everyone at that place.

At least put one in his gut. Tell everyone else to back off and drop guns.
Then tell each person to take a knife and stab Negan in the hands and feet until he can't hold anything or even walk. Then cut out his tongue.
If they don't, then shoot someone.

I'm sure someone will step up.

Fuckin' writers
Yeah, if they really didn't want Negan killed, there were many more realistic ways to accomplish that. He could have just been somewhere else right then, for example. Plus, it's not like it was only Negan who was responsible for Glenn and Abraham's deaths - there were like 50 saviors there too making sure Negan stayed in control. So why does Carl even care about not shooting them?

08-12-2016, 08:11 AM
If Negan was killed now, how would he be ironed later on?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post