The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-12-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
I haven't watched this season yet because I just don't think I can deal with the first scene. And now that I know who he kills, I really don't think I can handle it.

I am such a weirdo. I know it's fake!! lol

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Yes it's fake, but that first episode was tough to take for more reasons than just the deaths. Subsequent episodes haven't been as bad, but a few have also been pretty disturbing. In my house, we tend to eat supper late on Sundays and often are eating while watching TWD. I've been thinking this season that we really need to change that habit. Confused

Last week,
I found that scene with Negan talking to that girl about her becoming another wife REALLY disturbing. It's rape and it turned my stomach.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
08-12-2016, 05:37 PM
This week is the mid-season finale, right? Does anyone know if it's going to be an extended episode?
08-12-2016, 09:38 PM
(08-12-2016 05:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This week is the mid-season finale, right? Does anyone know if it's going to be an extended episode?

Yes, it's an hour and a half.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-12-2016, 09:39 PM
(08-12-2016 09:38 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 05:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This week is the mid-season finale, right? Does anyone know if it's going to be an extended episode?

Yes, it's an hour and a half.

Thanks! Big Grin
09-12-2016, 08:25 AM
(08-12-2016 09:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 09:38 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yes, it's an hour and a half.

Thanks! Big Grin
Or it's about 2 months, 'cuz you know we're going to be left hanging about something... I just hope it has nothing to do with Judith. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
09-12-2016, 08:29 AM
(09-12-2016 08:25 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 09:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Thanks! Big Grin
Or it's about 2 months, 'cuz you know we're going to be left hanging about something... I just hope it has nothing to do with Judith. Dodgy

I know Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-12-2016, 11:40 AM
I've got developing anxiety about who is going to die tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
10-12-2016, 11:41 AM
(10-12-2016 11:40 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I've got developing anxiety about who is going to die tomorrow.

Who do you think it's going to be?
10-12-2016, 12:04 PM
(10-12-2016 11:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:40 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I've got developing anxiety about who is going to die tomorrow.

Who do you think it's going to be?

I don't follow the comics so it's just a hunch but I think it's going to be Rosita. Sad