The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(10-12-2016 12:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 12:04 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I don't follow the comics so it's just a hunch but I think it's going to be Rosita. Sad

I thought about her too--and Carl.

Damn I was close. I knew that bullet she had Eugene make was gonna cause trouble sooner rather than later.

Frankly, I'm glad Spencer is dead and I'm not upset that the chubby took a bullet. Might have felt some feels if she met Lucille but a bullet to the noggin is almost a mercy kill in TWD world.

I feel like I should have seen this coming with a "happy" midseason finale after so much doom and gloom since 6's midseason finale. But I am glad they only let Rick keep his head in the sand for half the season, seeing that no matter what he did to play by Negan's rules, he's still gonna kill people.

The Daryl/Rick hug was a great moment in the show's history imo. Daryl's feeling towards the group is so rarely expressed in emotional words or gestures towards them, but rather in violence against their enemies.

Jesus is fast growing as a favorite.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
12-12-2016, 07:49 AM
So they kill off a dude I didn't even recognize and a woman I thought already took an arrow to her eye. Pathetic.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
(12-12-2016 07:49 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So they kill off a dude I didn't even recognize and a woman I thought already took an arrow to her eye. Pathetic.

My bf gets her (Olivia) confused with Denise too. Denise was Tara's gf and the medical person for the group, Olivia was the one who was in charge of keeping track of supplies.
12-12-2016, 08:43 AM
It was a good episode. I was pleasantly surprised that we weren't left hanging about anything.
I was happy to see Spencer taken out. I figured he was going to be trouble sooner or later otherwise, so that took care of that.

I was surprised that Daryl escaped. I had been wondering if he was going to become an inside man eventually so now I know... nope.

I was also surprised to see Rick come around and the group starting to think about fighting back this early. I figured Negan would last into season 8. I still think so although I'm not as confident that will be the case now.

Already moving toward alliances. I'm thinking the ocean side people will be brought in at some point too. Why else even do that episode?

WTF is with this person following Rick and Aaron back to Alexandria?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
12-12-2016, 08:59 AM
(12-12-2016 08:43 AM)Impulse Wrote:  It was a good episode. I was pleasantly surprised that we weren't left hanging about anything.
I was happy to see Spencer taken out. I figured he was going to be trouble sooner or later otherwise, so that took care of that.

I was surprised that Daryl escaped. I had been wondering if he was going to become an inside man eventually so now I know... nope.

I was also surprised to see Rick come around and the group starting to think about fighting back this early. I figured Negan would last into season 8. I still think so although I'm not as confident that will be the case now.

Already moving toward alliances. I'm thinking the ocean side people will be brought in at some point too. Why else even do that episode?

WTF is with this person following Rick and Aaron back to Alexandria?

I'm not sure who that dude was either. I know the Whisperers are supposed to be coming soon. Maybe one of them?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-12-2016, 09:09 AM
(12-12-2016 08:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not sure who that dude was either. I know the Whisperers are supposed to be coming soon. Maybe one of them?
I haven't read the comics so I'm not familiar with the Whisperers, but it sounds like an interesting thought.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
12-12-2016, 02:29 PM
[Image: 27d513e05941283ac63d6cfb49806faa.jpg?w=6...;amp;h=640]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
12-12-2016, 02:42 PM
(12-12-2016 02:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 27d513e05941283ac63d6cfb49806faa.jpg?w=6...;amp;h=640]

I'd love to see Lucille as a cricket bat dressed up in concertina wire.Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-12-2016, 05:30 AM
Good call on Spencer if you ask me.
I think Negan did Rick a huge favour actually on that front.

Rick got off super lite, I think Negan's gone soft. A couple dudes "machine gunned down", an assassination attempt and all that happens is Oliva gets shot in the face and southern boy gets a new job. Common Negan, you can do better than that. There's heaps of irrelevant people at Alexandria that you can kill off in mass.

I'm rooting for that dude that tried to convince Carol and black dude with stick to fight. That dude knows what's up.
I swear this is gonna end up with a Lord of The Rings style battle where Alexandria and Hilltop (led by Maggie who will lead a "coup" against old man dude.) fight the Saviours and as all seems lost The Kingdom come flying down a hill on their horses and save the day.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
15-12-2016, 05:14 PM
I read an article online today about who the spy is. They offered 5 different possibilities: One of the Whisperers, Dwight, Heath, Richard, one of the people from Oceanside (that place where Tara was). Thoughts?