The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-12-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(15-12-2016 05:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I read an article online today about who the spy is. They offered 5 different possibilities: One of the Whisperers, Dwight, Heath, Richard, one of the people from Oceanside (that place where Tara was). Thoughts?

Murphy.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2016, 07:17 PM
(15-12-2016 07:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 05:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I read an article online today about who the spy is. They offered 5 different possibilities: One of the Whisperers, Dwight, Heath, Richard, one of the people from Oceanside (that place where Tara was). Thoughts?

Murphy.

Who's Murphy? Unsure
15-12-2016, 08:14 PM
(15-12-2016 07:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Murphy.

Who's Murphy? Unsure

RoboCop? Unsure

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-12-2016, 08:09 AM
I don't think it's Heath. I think it has only be a few days since he got separated from Tara and that whole set up with the signs looked like it had been there for much longer. Heath would have had to stumble on the house boat and supplies too in order to make it his. And there's the matter of the walkers. Either the spy put them there to protect his boat (I don't see Heath accomplishing that so quickly) or they ended up in the water on their own (in which case Heath would have to get around them to get to the boat).

On the other hand, it could be Heath and he just happened to be there having nothing to do with ownership of the boat. But he would have recognized Rick and Aaron and came out to join them. It also wouldn't make sense that he would be following them back to Alexandria and spying through binoculars like an outsider. So I still say it's not Heath.

I don't think it's Dwight either. He seems to be pretty stationary at the Negan plant right now.

It could be one of the Whisperers - I don't know anything about them.

It could be a guy from Oceanside, but they're all supposed to be dead so I doubt it. Also, why wouldn't he be with his people still?

I think it could also just be some random person that we will now be introduced to.

Whoever he is, although he seems suspicious right now, I suspect he has a stash of weapons and will ultimately end up helping in the fight against Negan.

I was about to end this, but had another thought. It could be one of the women from Oceanside checking out Alexandria in their own way without Tara in order to play it safe. When they find out Alexandria isn't a threat, maybe this is how they will join up to help. I think Oceanside has to factor in eventually with their large weapons supply.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-12-2016, 08:17 AM
(16-12-2016 08:09 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
I don't think it's Heath. I think it has only be a few days since he got separated from Tara and that whole set up with the signs looked like it had been there for much longer. Heath would have had to stumble on the house boat and supplies too in order to make it his. And there's the matter of the walkers. Either the spy put them there to protect his boat (I don't see Heath accomplishing that so quickly) or they ended up in the water on their own (in which case Heath would have to get around them to get to the boat).

On the other hand, it could be Heath and he just happened to be there having nothing to do with ownership of the boat. But he would have recognized Rick and Aaron and came out to join them. It also wouldn't make sense that he would be following them back to Alexandria and spying through binoculars like an outsider. So I still say it's not Heath.

I don't think it's Dwight either. He seems to be pretty stationary at the Negan plant right now.

It could be one of the Whisperers - I don't know anything about them.

It could be a guy from Oceanside, but they're all supposed to be dead so I doubt it. Also, why wouldn't he be with his people still?

I think it could also just be some random person that we will now be introduced to.

Whoever he is, although he seems suspicious right now, I suspect he has a stash of weapons and will ultimately end up helping in the fight against Negan.

I was about to end this, but had another thought. It could be one of the women from Oceanside checking out Alexandria in their own way without Tara in order to play it safe. When they find out Alexandria isn't a threat, maybe this is how they will join up to help. I think Oceanside has to factor in eventually with their large weapons supply.

Agreed. I don't think it's Heath for the reasons you mentioned. He has no reason to b spying. I kinda think it might be Richard because he also had the trailer stash in the last episode, so maybe he had the boat stash as well. I like your Oceanside idea. I think that's a possibility. And definitely could be one of the Whisperers.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-12-2016, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2016 08:47 AM by Impulse.)
(16-12-2016 08:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed. I don't think it's Heath for the reasons you mentioned. He has no reason to b spying. I kinda think it might be Richard because he also had the trailer stash in the last episode, so maybe he had the boat stash as well. I like your Oceanside idea. I think that's a possibility. And definitely could be one of the Whisperers.

Wait, who's Richard again? (I had misread your other post as meaning "Richard - one of the people from Oceanside" rather than what I see now meant "Richard or one of the people from Oceanside".) But I'm drawing a blank about anyone named Richard.

Edit:
Ok, I finally realized what you meant by the trailer stash, so now I know who Richard is - from the Kingdom. Yeah, it could be him. He may have set that up to lure in some Saviors a few at a time.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-12-2016, 09:02 AM
(16-12-2016 08:42 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 08:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed. I don't think it's Heath for the reasons you mentioned. He has no reason to b spying. I kinda think it might be Richard because he also had the trailer stash in the last episode, so maybe he had the boat stash as well. I like your Oceanside idea. I think that's a possibility. And definitely could be one of the Whisperers.

Wait, who's Richard again? (I had misread your other post as meaning "Richard - one of the people from Oceanside" rather than what I see now meant "Richard or one of the people from Oceanside".) But I'm drawing a blank about anyone named Richard.

Edit:
Ok, I finally realized what you meant by the trailer stash, so now I know who Richard is - from the Kingdom. Yeah, it could be him. He may have set that up to lure in some Saviors a few at a time.

Or to see if he could find allies worthy of fighting Negan.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-12-2016, 09:28 AM
(16-12-2016 09:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Or to see if he could find allies worthy of fighting Negan.
Good point. That might explain all the signs and the boat full of holes. All tests to see who is brave and capable.

03-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Zombie!

[Image: 0736514d8211dda919495d858f5bf876.jpg]

The Monster Truck. Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-01-2017, 05:35 PM
(15-12-2016 08:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who's Murphy? Unsure

RoboCop? Unsure

You don't watch Z-Nation? I like it better than the Walking Bored. It's campy. Big Grin

#sigh