The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-02-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(12-02-2017 10:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who do you think he was smiling at?

Consider

I think maybe King Willie heard what his favorite boy had to say about things. Give an official "we ain't gonna get involved", but take his top warrior aside, and tell him to take all those who want to go fight to meet Rick?

Idk wtf the Priest is doing. If it has something to do with Rick's smile, or doesn't, but until I know, I'll assume the worst! Lecture_preist

What you think?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-02-2017, 10:40 PM
(12-02-2017 10:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Consider

I think maybe King Willie heard what his favorite boy had to say about things. Give an official "we ain't gonna get involved", but take his top warrior aside, and tell him to take all those who want to go fight to meet Rick?

Idk wtf the Priest is doing. If it has something to do with Rick's smile, or doesn't, but until I know, I'll assume the worst! Lecture_preist

What you think?

I'm not sure. I thought maybe Carol. Or that dude that was with Tara. I'm not sure what The priest is up to.
12-02-2017, 10:50 PM
(12-02-2017 10:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not sure. I thought maybe Carol. Or that dude that was with Tara. I'm not sure what The priest is up to.

That's a good guess! I always forget about Heath.
But I thought they were following Father Suspicious, but that coulda been the shoe print of that guy who was spying on folks.
I wanna Fast Forward to next week! Sadcryface2

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-02-2017, 11:07 PM
(12-02-2017 10:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 10:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not sure. I thought maybe Carol. Or that dude that was with Tara. I'm not sure what The priest is up to.

That's a good guess! I always forget about Heath.
But I thought they were following Father Suspicious, but that coulda been the shoe print of that guy who was spying on folks.
I wanna Fast Forward to next week! Sadcryface2

I can't wait either. I was thinking it could also be Ezekiel and his military people, the ones who were running in groups throughout the kingdom. They could be trained fighters and since ezekiel said he didn't want his people to know about the saviors (or possibly was worried the saviors were watching) he could have acted like they weren't interested in helping. Then met up with Rick's group later in an undisclosed location. So I think you were right in your assessment Tongue
13-02-2017, 01:58 PM

He saw they had the numbers now. Still wanna see half his head and beared shaved.

The pussy priest was saving their stash. Not sure how he knew to save it but that's what he was doing. 'Cause he's a pussy.

Did I miss something or did nobody die? I don't watch the Daytona 500 to see who wins.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-02-2017, 03:01 PM
(13-02-2017 01:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

He saw they had the numbers now. Still wanna see half his head and beared shaved.

The pussy priest was saving their stash. Not sure how he knew to save it but that's what he was doing. 'Cause he's a pussy.

Did I miss something or did nobody die? I don't watch the Daytona 500 to see who wins.

No, no deaths this episode, which means next episode shit's going down Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-02-2017, 10:59 PM

You watch the Daytona 500? Blink
I would say "get out", but I'd prolly have to ban Daryl, too. Tongue

16-02-2017, 05:37 PM
(13-02-2017 10:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

You watch the Daytona 500? Blink
I would say "get out", but I'd prolly have to ban Daryl, too. Tongue

[Image: tumblr_m5jnm4qfH21r6oyo7o3_400.gif]

19-02-2017, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 07:56 PM by Dorsie.)
Greetings, fellow Waking Dead enthusiasts. I joined the forum yesterday and would like to participate in this thread, if there is no objection.

If that's OK with all of you, I want to make sure I don't violate any unspoken standards of posting here. I noticed that several of you used spoiler click bubbles, presumably to prevent those in other time zones from having surprises ruined. I don't know how to make a spoiler concealer or what the time rules for using one is. A brief instruction would be greatly appreciated.

My favorite characters are Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, Carol, Carl, and for this season His Royal Majesty Kind Ezekiel, and of course Shiva. She must get all the decent meat in The Kingdom.

I's love to hear from you before I blunder in tomorrow, and thanks in advance. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Dorsie's post
19-02-2017, 08:38 AM
(19-02-2017 05:34 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  Greetings, fellow Waking Dead enthusiasts. I joined the forum yesterday and would like to participate in this thread, if there is no objection.

If that's OK with all of you, I want to make sure I don't violate any unspoken standards of posting here. I noticed that several of you used spoiler click bubbles, presumably to prevent those in other time zones from having surprises ruined. I don't know how to make a spoiler concealer or what the time rules for using one is. A brief instruction would be greatly appreciated.

My favorite characters are Daryl, Mixhonne, Maggie, Carol, Carl, and for this season His Royal Majesty Kind Ezekiel, and of course Shiva. She must get all the decent meat in The Kingdom.

I's love to hear from you before I blunder in tomorrow, and thanks in advance. Smile

Cool, the more WD fans the better Thumbsup Welcome to the thread. Smile

I like all of the characters you listed, but Jerry is my new fan fave this season. Tongue

For the spoiler tags:

Type [write in the word spoiler] post your writings or images Type [/write in the word spoiler]

Don't forget the / on the second one. You don't add it in the first spoiler section, however.

Hope this helps!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post