The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-02-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(18-02-2015 08:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Two episodes in and I'm like "Okay, when does Z-Nation come back on?" Do they want me to be bored?

Right!?

Jesus, pick it up, last two episodes have sucked ass.
Z Nation was cheesy as fuck but at least it was entertaining.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 09:15 AM
(18-02-2015 08:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Two episodes in and I'm like "Okay, when does Z-Nation come back on?" Do they want me to be bored?

I started out watching Z Nation as a fill in between Walking Dead episodes. Now I look forward to it just as much as Waking Dead.

'Murican Canadian
20-02-2015, 06:21 PM
I'm glad I've seen the past episodes of Walking Dead. If this were the season I was starting on, I don't think I'd keep watching it.
22-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Not gonna read the posts! Nope! No spoilers! Tongue

I figure by the time I get finished with season 5 of The Doctor I'll have 4-5 episodes of this to do a marathon with! Shy

23-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Well this episode is gonna ruffle some feathers. Lol.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-02-2015, 07:37 PM
I was with Rick all the way regarding this latest endeavor. Bad idea. It's too suspicious that these guys are going around seeking people out. Besides, if it doesn't turn out to be a bad idea, what will they do to keep the rest of the season from being boringly safe?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
23-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Yea it's too early in the season to be legit.
That episode could have worked as a final episode I think but there's no way it's legit when it's only the third episode in.

23-02-2015, 07:41 PM
I am honestly getting bored with zombies.

Give me something refreshing.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
23-02-2015, 09:23 PM
(23-02-2015 07:37 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I was with Rick all the way regarding this latest endeavor. Bad idea. It's too suspicious that these guys are going around seeking people out. Besides, if it doesn't turn out to be a bad idea, what will they do to keep the rest of the season from being boringly safe?

I'm thinking a "Pray for the gay" indoctrination center. It's probably fabulous.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-02-2015, 02:48 PM
(23-02-2015 07:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well this episode is gonna ruffle some feathers. Lol.

Apparently my feathers weren't ruffled at all because it wasn't until I read GirlyMan's post above mine here that I realized what you meant. Facepalm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.