The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-03-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(06-03-2017 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:18 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  A Rick fakeout death? Are you goddamn serious?

I was more annoyed at Rick's out-of-character risking that climb up on the Ferris wheel thing, while walkers were right there to be taken care of, for a damn deer. Dodgy But it did annoy me when Michone dropped her sword. We all knew he wasn't dead, and were reasonably certain she wasn't gonna eat it, either. Come on, Hollywood; we don't need this false suspense crap! Dodgy

But the fake out death, itself, served a purpose. If they'd kept going on serving the Saviors, like Rick wanted, he'd be a lot safer than if he tried to fight them. It's obvious Negan thinks Rick has potential, so - so long as he kept swallowing his pride, he could expect to live longer than he would shooting at the Saviors. Michonne convinced him to fight, tho. So now Michonne has been told by Rick to get the fuck over the fact I may die in the fighting coming up! You chose this course! I fall, you gonna have to suck it up, vag up, and keep shooting, for everyone else's sake. You can't just lay down and cry, if I get killed, Michone!

I'm telling you they've gone full old lady sitting on the couch eating chocolate bon-bons wondering whether Luke and Laura's eternal love can survive another zombie attack. When all JennyBee posts anymore are hearts and hugs and puppydogs instead of warm salty satisfying tears, I don't think it can be saved.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-03-2017, 05:38 PM
(06-03-2017 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm telling you they've gone full old lady sitting on the couch eating chocolate bon-bons wondering whether Luke and Laura's eternal love can survive another zombie attack. When all JennyBee posts anymore are hearts and hugs and puppydogs instead of warm salty satisfying tears, I don't think it can be saved.

Hey, I like Game Of Thrones, too, but not every show has enough characters to off 6 or 7 of em every episode. Wink It sounded to me like Rosita & Sasha don't plan to be taken alive, so you might get your wish. And we know the final showdown's gonna cost in lives, and blood, so don't write it off, yet. Tongue
1 or 2 filler episodes does not a hopeless series make. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-03-2017, 05:47 PM
(06-03-2017 05:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm telling you they've gone full old lady sitting on the couch eating chocolate bon-bons wondering whether Luke and Laura's eternal love can survive another zombie attack. When all JennyBee posts anymore are hearts and hugs and puppydogs instead of warm salty satisfying tears, I don't think it can be saved.

Hey, I like Game Of Thrones, too, but not every show has enough characters to off 6 or 7 of em every episode. Wink It sounded to me like Rosita & Sasha don't plan to be taken alive, so you might get your wish. And we know the final showdown's gonna cost in lives, and blood, so don't write it off, yet. Tongue

Carol needs to be George and Lennied.

#sigh
06-03-2017, 06:02 PM
(06-03-2017 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 05:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey, I like Game Of Thrones, too, but not every show has enough characters to off 6 or 7 of em every episode. Wink It sounded to me like Rosita & Sasha don't plan to be taken alive, so you might get your wish. And we know the final showdown's gonna cost in lives, and blood, so don't write it off, yet. Tongue

Carol needs to be George and Lennied.

I'll wait to jump on that bandwagon. I think I saw a preview that has her in it where she's walking around with backpack, and gun. So if "she's back" then you want Carol on your side. Put her down for a dozen dead saviors; she's good for it! Evil_monster

But if she's headed further out to keep even King Willie from coming around, then I could see her go down at the same time as Morgan! But if we REALLY want to touch off the fireworks, forget those 2; hope for the death of King Willie's favorite kid! Thumbsup Get him all pissed off, and Tiger-sicking mad! Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-03-2017, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 09:27 PM by jennybee.)
(06-03-2017 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:18 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  A Rick fakeout death? Are you goddamn serious?

I was more annoyed at Rick's out-of-character risking that climb up on the Ferris wheel thing, while walkers were right there to be taken care of, for a damn deer. Dodgy But it did annoy me when Michone dropped her sword. We all knew he wasn't dead, and were reasonably certain she wasn't gonna eat it, either. Come on, Hollywood; we don't need this false suspense crap! Dodgy

But the fake out death, itself, served a purpose. If they'd kept going on serving the Saviors, like Rick wanted, he'd be a lot safer than if he tried to fight them. It's obvious Negan thinks Rick has potential, so - so long as he kept swallowing his pride, he could expect to live longer than he would shooting at the Saviors. Michonne convinced him to fight, tho. So now Michonne has been told by Rick to get the fuck over the fact I may die in the fighting coming up! You chose this course! I fall, you gonna have to suck it up, vag up, and keep shooting, for everyone else's sake. You can't just lay down and cry, if I get killed, Michone!

Yeah, didn't like the Rick jumping outta the box thing. Obviously it wasn't him getting eaten. But I agree, it served a purpose. After his convo with Michonne, it showed that Rick wants to fight, this is his choice and his heart is in it. He'll eyefuck the camera a few times then lose his shit on Negan and crew when he goes into his full-blooded anger mode, ya now Rick mode Tongue when he looks psycho like when he bit that dude's neck and took out those cannibal fucks.
06-03-2017, 09:19 PM
(06-03-2017 04:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 09:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Also, Rosita is still getting on my nerves.

(05-03-2017 09:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So if you were Tara, would you tell Rick about the guns at Oceanside?

What really irks is that Sasha's seems to have jumped on board with this whole "snipe Negan~suicide mission". Dodgy If it were 'real-life/time' I might say go for it, but this is a TV show, and Negan is the number-1 bad guy. You know they'll fail, and if Girly doesn't get his wish and Sasha & Rosita don't die in the process, they'll just become info-snatching-torture victims, and screw everything up.

I would tell Rick, cuz he's the only one I could see capable of keeping his mouth shut, and using that info only if they can't find guns another way. But I'd still tell him. Roll into the fish-lady's shit with a large enough party, they ain't gonna want a shoot-out in the swamp. Rick's crew got the numbers thanks to the weirdos, so maybe offer to just rent the fish-lady's guns with the promise of returning them with ammo? That way they don't have to risk their own dwindled population in the fighting.

I like Sasha so I hope she'll be okay.

I would tell Rick too. They need the guns and if the Oceanside people know they've got numbers, they may be more apt to help.
06-03-2017, 09:21 PM
(06-03-2017 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I was more annoyed at Rick's out-of-character risking that climb up on the Ferris wheel thing, while walkers were right there to be taken care of, for a damn deer. Dodgy But it did annoy me when Michone dropped her sword. We all knew he wasn't dead, and were reasonably certain she wasn't gonna eat it, either. Come on, Hollywood; we don't need this false suspense crap! Dodgy

I'm telling you they've gone full old lady sitting on the couch eating chocolate bon-bons wondering whether Luke and Laura's eternal love can survive another zombie attack. When all JennyBee posts anymore are hearts and hugs and puppydogs instead of warm salty satisfying tears, I don't think it can be saved.

I had salty tears when Glen and Abraham got whacked if that makes you feel any better Tongue
06-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Damn, I really need to get back into this show.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
06-03-2017, 10:31 PM
I wasn't fooled by the Rick fake dying either.
They had shown the deer just before that with Rick being disappointed that the walkers would get there first so when the walkers were all crowded around eating, I was thinking "I don't know where Rick is, but that's the deer".
And don't even get me started on Rosita and Sasha. Dodgy I mean seriously? They finally have a possible victory against Negan in the works - Rick and Michonne even found all those guns which had seemed against the odds - but Rosita gets impatient and just can't wait any longer. How does this make sense? And, after she blew off Sasha telling her they aren't friends, I can't believe Sasha just went right along. Did they not learn anything from Carl's dumbass trip to Negan's compound? How many more lives have to be lost because people can't hold back their anger?

I'm wondering though, did they just open the door for Rick to be killed? Ohmy It seems like they might be hinting at Michonne becoming a future leader in his place. I know long-running series' sometimes do major character changes after 6 or 7 seasons.

Also, is anyone else bothered by the scavengers? Rick's group is handing over all those weapons before they have many for themselves. It could just make them vulnerable to yet another group. The scavengers aren't particularly friendly after all. Even if the scavengers stick to their agreement and do help to take down Negan, what about after that...?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
06-03-2017, 10:37 PM
(06-03-2017 10:31 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I wasn't fooled by the Rick fake dying either.
They had shown the deer just before that with Rick being disappointed that the walkers would get there first so when the walkers were all crowded around eating, I was thinking "I don't know where Rick is, but that's the deer".
And don't even get me started on Rosita and Sasha. Dodgy I mean seriously? They finally have a possible victory against Negan in the works - Rick and Michonne even found all those guns which had seemed against the odds - but Rosita gets impatient and just can't wait any longer. How does this make sense? And, after she blew off Sasha telling her they aren't friends, I can't believe Sasha just went right along. Did they not learn anything from Carl's dumbass trip to Negan's compound? How many more lives have to be lost because people can't hold back their anger?

I'm wondering though, did they just open the door for Rick to be killed? Ohmy It seems like they might be hinting at Michonne becoming a future leader in his place. I know long-running series' sometimes do major character changes after 6 or 7 seasons.

Also, is anyone else bothered by the scavengers? Rick's group is handing over all those weapons before they have many for themselves. It could just make them vulnerable to yet another group. The scavengers aren't particularly friendly after all. Even if the scavengers stick to their agreement and do help to take down Negan, what about after that...?

Yeah, I don't trust the scavengers. But I don't think they have much choice at this point because they need numbers.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post