The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-03-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
Whether or not the fakeout served a purpose or not, the writers have gone to that well way too many times. It's beyond lazy at this point.

I don't get all these guys making rookie mistakes either. Plus I honestly don't get why some act like seeing a walker makes them piss their pants and they panic. Rosita starts slashing at the walker's neck.....that was silly for someone that KNOWS how to kill one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
07-03-2017, 11:38 AM
(06-03-2017 10:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah, I don't trust the scavengers. But I don't think they have much choice at this point because they need numbers.
I agree. So it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

(07-03-2017 11:24 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Whether or not the fakeout served a purpose or not, the writers have gone to that well way too many times. It's beyond lazy at this point.
It doesn't bother me so much if it's well done, but this one wasn't.

(07-03-2017 11:24 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I don't get all these guys making rookie mistakes either. Plus I honestly don't get why some act like seeing a walker makes them piss their pants and they panic. Rosita starts slashing at the walker's neck.....that was silly for someone that KNOWS how to kill one.
Yeah, I had the same thought. Then I considered the size of the walker and thought maybe she was having trouble reaching high enough, but if so, it wasn't very convincing.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-03-2017, 11:43 AM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 04:57 PM
(06-03-2017 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Carol needs to be George and Lennied.

You takin bets on who's gonna eat it, tonight? Wink

12-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Mini-zombies!

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
[+] 2 users Like M. Linoge's post
12-03-2017, 06:55 PM
(12-03-2017 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Rosita?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-03-2017, 07:18 PM
(12-03-2017 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

My money's on Eugene. He's not fooling anyone. He's not Negan because he accepts and fully embraces the fundamental nature of the √úbermensch, he's a pussy Negan frightened into it like a little girl. Actually that's an insult to that little girl that one eye's looking to dork. Or she's looking to dork him. Can't remember. Death to the false Negan. Death to Eugene.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 07:30 PM
(06-03-2017 06:02 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

I'll wait to jump on that bandwagon. I think I saw a preview that has her in it where she's walking around with backpack, and gun. So if "she's back" then you want Carol on your side. Put her down for a dozen dead saviors; she's good for it! Evil_monster

But if she's headed further out to keep even King Willie from coming around, then I could see her go down at the same time as Morgan! But if we REALLY want to touch off the fireworks, forget those 2; hope for the death of King Willie's favorite kid! Thumbsup Get him all pissed off, and Tiger-sicking mad! Evil_monster

Consider

12-03-2017, 07:31 PM
(12-03-2017 07:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 06:02 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'll wait to jump on that bandwagon. I think I saw a preview that has her in it where she's walking around with backpack, and gun. So if "she's back" then you want Carol on your side. Put her down for a dozen dead saviors; she's good for it! Evil_monster

But if she's headed further out to keep even King Willie from coming around, then I could see her go down at the same time as Morgan! But if we REALLY want to touch off the fireworks, forget those 2; hope for the death of King Willie's favorite kid! Thumbsup Get him all pissed off, and Tiger-sicking mad! Evil_monster

Consider

the kid, I bet...
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Fuck, lost tv--Guley ya gotta tell me what happens in the last 15 mins!