The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-03-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(19-03-2017 07:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hope your TV didn't quit on ya again. Tongue

Luckily, it didn't Smile This episode was okay. I guess we know where Eugene stands now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2017, 12:19 PM
(19-03-2017 09:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 07:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hope your TV didn't quit on ya again. Tongue

Luckily, it didn't Smile This episode was okay. I guess we know where Eugene stands now.

If you think he's completely Negan then I will bet you $100.00 that you are mistaken.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
20-03-2017, 01:24 PM
(20-03-2017 12:19 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 09:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Luckily, it didn't Smile This episode was okay. I guess we know where Eugene stands now.

If you think he's completely Negan then I will bet you $100.00 that you are mistaken.

I don't think he's completely Negan, but I do think he likes being in charge and treated like he's "a smartypants." So I think he's a bit conflicted in that respect.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-03-2017, 02:42 PM
(19-03-2017 09:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

This episode was okay. I guess we know where Eugene stands now.

Eh, Idk. We saw how long it took for him to work up enough courage to bite Dwight. Laugh out load

Until he actually takes up arms for one side or the other, I'm willing to keep in the category of non-combatant. Negan took Eugene & he didn't put up a fight. Rick could just take him back without a fight, too, and give him a similar job, since he was never given the opportunity to run that ammo shop him and Abraham found. We'll see.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Not contempt with 1 gay character...

[Image: oscar.png]
26-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Wtf? Blink

When I get my internet plugged back in, properly, I'll yak at ya 'bout it! Shy

26-03-2017, 09:27 PM
My tv was screwed up again Sad missed parts of it.
26-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Bleh, I'm an entire season behind I think. Anyone know where to watch episodes for free? I ditched my satellite about a year ago and have to rely on Netflix which takes ages to upload new episodes. Negan seems like an awesome character and I feel like I'm missing out badly. Last thing I saw was Negan bashing in Abraham's skull, and then watching the rest of the scene with Glen getting the same, on youtube.
27-03-2017, 10:11 AM
So was able to watch it. I don't trust Dwight. Negan said a little birdie told him about Rick's plans for stirring things up. Negan could have planted Dwight or Dwight could have been the "little birdie" since WD jumps around time-wise sometimes. Or Sasha could have said something, but I don't think so. I forget if Eugene knew what Rick's group was planning? Gregory seems to be going to Negan's to talk to that dude--maybe to get Dr. Carson back or maybe to tell on Maggie, Daryl, and Rick.
27-03-2017, 11:04 AM
(21-03-2017 07:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not contempt with 1 gay character...

How many gay characters would it take to earn your contempt 'cause there's like 6 of them - girl with arrow through eye and girl that got fat-shamed on twitter, skinny pasty geeky looking dude and the other dude who swam with the zombies, Carol, and Darrell. Probably missed a couple. Oh yeah, girl that looked like girl with arrow through eye who watched the guns. oops, also forgot about one eye who's gay for not hitting it.

#sigh