The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-03-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(27-03-2017 10:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So was able to watch it. I don't trust Dwight. Negan said a little birdie told him about Rick's plans for stirring things up. Negan could have planted Dwight or Dwight could have been the "little birdie" since WD jumps around time-wise sometimes. Or Sasha could have said something, but I don't think so. I forget if Eugene knew what Rick's group was planning? Gregory seems to be going to Negan's to talk to that dude--maybe to get Dr. Carson back or maybe to tell on Maggie, Daryl, and Rick.

What about Enid as the "little birdy"? She's a sneaky one, and always seems to wear the look of one conflicted when not interacting with someone. I don't know why or how Negan would let her have such a role, it's just a thought.

Have you read the books? I won't spoil anything, but just say I'm afraid something awful is going to happen to one of the characters next episode.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post
27-03-2017, 11:40 AM
(27-03-2017 11:10 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 10:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So was able to watch it. I don't trust Dwight. Negan said a little birdie told him about Rick's plans for stirring things up. Negan could have planted Dwight or Dwight could have been the "little birdie" since WD jumps around time-wise sometimes. Or Sasha could have said something, but I don't think so. I forget if Eugene knew what Rick's group was planning? Gregory seems to be going to Negan's to talk to that dude--maybe to get Dr. Carson back or maybe to tell on Maggie, Daryl, and Rick.

What about Enid as the "little birdy"? She's a sneaky one, and always seems to wear the look of one conflicted when not interacting with someone. I don't know why or how Negan would let her have such a role, it's just a thought.

Have you read the books? I won't spoil anything, but just say I'm afraid something awful is going to happen to one of the characters next episode.

Oooh interesting thought Thumbsup I haven't read the books.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
27-03-2017, 12:12 PM
(27-03-2017 11:10 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  Have you read the books? I won't spoil anything, but just say I'm afraid something awful is going to happen to one of the characters next episode.
I figured that's a given. It seems likely that they are going to attack Negan's compound next week since they now have weapons and multiple groups and it's the last episode of the season. Given that we can also expect a cliff-hanger, that implies something won't go according to plan. So I figure someone will either die in the next episode or they will be left in a position to die first episode of next season.

I also think it's unlikely that we will be done with Negan in 1 season so that's another reason I expect things not to go according to plan. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
27-03-2017, 12:18 PM
I don't trust Dwight at all either.

I also think there may be no "little birdie". Negan is a master at psychological manipulation. He knows what Rick's group did to the outpost before so I'm sure he maintains a constant suspicion about Rick. His saying this to Sasha may have been just his way of trying to manipulate her into believing that he knows something in order to see what she might reveal.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
27-03-2017, 12:40 PM
(27-03-2017 12:18 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
I don't trust Dwight at all either.

I also think there may be no "little birdie". Negan is a master at psychological manipulation. He knows what Rick's group did to the outpost before so I'm sure he maintains a constant suspicion about Rick. His saying this to Sasha may have been just his way of trying to manipulate her into believing that he knows something in order to see what she might reveal.

Good point. Or maybe her actions in and of themselves by breaking in etc, made him think Rick could potentially be behind it (with more to come).

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
27-03-2017, 03:54 PM
(27-03-2017 12:12 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 11:10 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  Have you read the books? I won't spoil anything, but just say I'm afraid something awful is going to happen to one of the characters next episode.
I figured that's a given. It seems likely that they are going to attack Negan's compound next week since they now have weapons and multiple groups and it's the last episode of the season. Given that we can also expect a cliff-hanger, that implies something won't go according to plan. So I figure someone will either die in the next episode or they will be left in a position to die first episode of next season.

I also think it's unlikely that we will be done with Negan in 1 season so that's another reason I expect things not to go according to plan. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I, too, expect a confrontation, but I was referring to something specific that happens in the books without going into details (tap dancing around so as not to spoil anything for anyone).

So, has anyone read the books?

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
27-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Who do we thinks gonna eat it in the season finale? Consider

My picks as possible potentials: Gregory, Enid, Carl, Daryl (I hope not Sad ), Carol, Sasha, Rosita, Aaron.

27-03-2017, 05:03 PM
(27-03-2017 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who do we thinks gonna eat it in the season finale? Consider

My picks as possible potentials: Gregory, Enid, Carl, Daryl (I hope not Sad ), Carol, Sasha, Rosita, Aaron.

Eugene's gonna eat it. Sasha's gonna kill him. Just for whining "they keep me safe" like a little bitch. Gregory's a no-brainer. Walker food. Carol's already been written out of the story. Gramma's just gonna wander off-ranch. And that king with the lion. But the lion lives 'cause PETA'd be all over that. And the pregnant woman. Baby goes stillborn walker and eats her inside out.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-03-2017, 05:28 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
(27-03-2017 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who do we thinks gonna eat it in the season finale? Consider

Eugene's gonna eat it. Sasha's gonna kill him. Just for whining "they keep me safe" like a little bitch. Gregory's a no-brainer. Walker food. Carol's already been written out of the story. Gramma's just gonna wander off-ranch. And that king with the lion. But the lion lives 'cause PETA'd be all over that. And the pregnant woman. Baby goes stillborn walker and eats her inside out.

Gonna eat her inside out. I like that. What will she get gummed to death? I hope Negan gets what's coming to him. With Cecile. Cant wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28-03-2017, 04:55 AM

In no particular order:
Gregory, Carol, Sasha, Enid, Morgan and Jerry.

[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post