Another episode of sweet fuck all.
Comon.. kill someone...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-03-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(28-03-2017 05:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Another episode of sweet fuck all.
Comon.. kill someone...

Are you a walker?

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
29-03-2017, 08:29 AM
(27-03-2017 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who do we thinks gonna eat it in the season finale? Consider

My picks as possible potentials: Gregory, Enid, Carl, Daryl (I hope not Sad ), Carol, Sasha, Rosita, Aaron.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Rick. I think some signs have been there. He hinted that Michonne should take over if anything happened to him. There was also the fake-out "death" (like Glenn's and we know what happened to Glenn...) There have been 7 seasons and long-running series' sometimes change up some main characters around now (for example, Stargate SG-1's Colonel O'Neill). I hope I'm wrong, but I'm wondering. His death also may not come until next season, but I think it may be coming.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
29-03-2017, 08:37 AM
(29-03-2017 08:29 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(27-03-2017 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Who do we thinks gonna eat it in the season finale? Consider

My picks as possible potentials: Gregory, Enid, Carl, Daryl (I hope not Sad ), Carol, Sasha, Rosita, Aaron.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Rick. I think some signs have been there. He hinted that Michonne should take over if anything happened to him. There was also the fake-out "death" (like Glenn's and we know what happened to Glenn...) There have been 7 seasons and long-running series' sometimes change up some main characters around now (for example, Stargate SG-1's Colonel O'Neill). I hope I'm wrong, but I'm wondering. His death also may not come until next season, but I think it may be coming.

That's true, he is a possibility. I keep thinking about what happened irl with that deleted tweet from Chandler Riggs' dad--it was kind of a thank you for everything and goodbye tweet--and Chandler Riggs is going to college. So I keep thinking Carl is one of the ones who dies. Plus that whole convo with Enid seemed to be foreshadowing something. I dunno, hope it's not Carl or Rick. Undecided

I'm also starting to like Sasha, she's getting pretty bad ass with that whole headbutt thing and going in after Negan alone (although doing that was kinda stupid).
29-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Lol...come on, Rick ain't dying. Neither is Daryl, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, or Carol.

Sasha is as good as dead; but she'll be the only major death in the finale.

I have a strange feeling the finale will mostly setup filler, with the one shocking moment of Sasha biting it, and then just a setup to next season. Gimple loves him some setup.
29-03-2017, 12:42 PM
(29-03-2017 11:03 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Lol...come on, Rick ain't dying. Neither is Daryl, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, or Carol.

I have a strange feeling the finale will mostly setup filler, with the one shocking moment of Sasha biting it, and then just a setup to next season. Gimple loves him some setup.

At the rate they're going, we probably won't even get to meet The Whisperers next season. Everyone makes so much of Negan, but for my money the Whisperers are the worst group of "others" in the books. I really hope they make it on the show.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
29-03-2017, 02:00 PM
(29-03-2017 12:42 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 11:03 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Lol...come on, Rick ain't dying. Neither is Daryl, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, or Carol.

At the rate they're going, we probably won't even get to meet The Whisperers next season. Everyone makes so much of Negan, but for my money the Whisperers are the worst group of "others" in the books. I really hope they make it on the show.

I've hated JDM's version of Negan. I don't blame him, I blame the writers. The comic Negan is a big guy that I can at least see as intimidating. JDM is scrawny and even though in some cases he's delivering lines word for word, the way he delivers them is cringe-worthy. Somehow they've made the show Negan more comic booky than the actual comic Negan.

And I agree about The Whisperers. They are ok in the comic but not great. And the pace of this show is so slow it will be Season 9 before they are introduced.

I used to love this show but I'm almost hate watching it at this point.
02-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Anybody smelling something trixxy with these trash truck people?

This episode better not piss me off.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-04-2017, 08:25 PM
I'm actually glad the real war is only just now beginning.

It has begun Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Sasha--a bad ass til the end Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post