The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-04-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(04-04-2017 09:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That whole fight scene was the most unrealistic thing in the entirety of this tv program. Zombies and Abraham and Sasha getting together included.

I mean I'm glad shit finally went down but seriously...

I know! The Junkyard Dawgs had the Dixon/Grimes gang dead to rights. Standing behind them with guns trained on backs. I didn't see them getting out of that one. Glad they did, but I wish it had gone down some other way. Like maybe not let the trash people up on the wall with your own people, or something.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2017, 05:58 PM
(05-04-2017 04:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 09:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That whole fight scene was the most unrealistic thing in the entirety of this tv program. Zombies and Abraham and Sasha getting together included.

I mean I'm glad shit finally went down but seriously...

I know! The Junkyard Dawgs had the Dixon/Grimes gang dead to rights. Standing behind them with guns trained on backs. I didn't see them getting out of that one. Glad they did, but I wish it had gone down some other way. Like maybe not let the trash people up on the wall with your own people, or something.

It also made zero sense for the trash people to betray Rick. That lady isn't an idiot and yet she'd rather side with Negan? I mean I know she "made a better deal" but surely she was not stupid enough to not see he'd fuck her over at some point.
Having three settlements willing to trade and cooperate is far better than one that does nothing but take.

But yes, I mean they had their guns pointed at the backs of Ricks group and noone died.. seriously..? It was horrible. So much automatic rifle fire and noone fucking died AND everyone seemed so fucking calm. If some dude was shooting an ak-47 at me I'm cowering somewhere like a little bitch.

Besides, noone thought to maybe fucking shoot that trash leader lady while she was ontop of the tower with Rick? seriously?

And the idea that a tiger could distinguish between friend and foe when it hadn't even met most of the friends (didn't know anyone from Hilltop and barely met Rick and friends one time) is a far stretch to say the least. Not to mention it was hardly the most aggressive tiger to begin with and if it is capable of eatting a dudes face off do you really wanna be setting that thing free and giving it a taste of human?

The only redeeming factor to the whole gun fight was Negan sticking his middle finger out the window as he drove off.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
05-04-2017, 06:03 PM
(05-04-2017 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The only redeeming factor to the whole gun fight was Negan sticking his middle finger out the window as he drove off.

I won't say that's the only redeeming factor...

But it was certainly the highlight of it, for me. Blush Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-04-2017, 07:55 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
Why do the trash people talk like they are illiterate 3rd generation post apocalyptic idiots? The world only ended a few fucking years ago. What did these people do before the outbreak and how did they all congregate in one settlement of idiots?
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
07-04-2017, 02:13 PM
(05-04-2017 07:55 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Why do the trash people talk like they are illiterate 3rd generation post apocalyptic idiots? The world only ended a few fucking years ago. What did these people do before the outbreak and how did they all congregate in one settlement of idiots?

I've wondered this myself. Only logical thing is that we haven't heard most of them talk and the leaders of the group are Russian or something. Still cheesey and Rick should have known something was up.
07-04-2017, 02:15 PM
(29-03-2017 11:03 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Lol...come on, Rick ain't dying. Neither is Daryl, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, or Carol.

Sasha is as good as dead; but she'll be the only major death in the finale.

I have a strange feeling the finale will mostly setup filler, with the one shocking moment of Sasha biting it, and then just a setup to next season. Gimple loves him some setup.

God damm. Nailed it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
08-04-2017, 08:21 PM
(07-04-2017 02:15 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 11:03 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Lol...come on, Rick ain't dying. Neither is Daryl, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, or Carol.

Sasha is as good as dead; but she'll be the only major death in the finale.

I have a strange feeling the finale will mostly setup filler, with the one shocking moment of Sasha biting it, and then just a setup to next season. Gimple loves him some setup.

God damm. Nailed it.

Plot twist, ResidentEvilFan is a screenwriter for TWD.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Sasha's gonna be Number One on the new Star Trek, so her exit was expected. They did it well, however. About the only thing they did well. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-07-2017, 03:23 PM
A fellow bad ass found this for me. Thumbsup

44 Walking Dead Facts

#44... Judas, indeed! Dodgy

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-07-2017, 12:53 PM
(11-07-2017 03:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  A fellow bad ass found this for me. Thumbsup

44 Walking Dead Facts

#44... Judas, indeed! Dodgy

Laugh out load Tongue

I'm still mad about how the show portrayed Andrea. She's such a badass in the comics. One of my favorite characters on paper turned into one of my least favorite on screen.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)