The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-02-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(23-02-2015 09:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm thinking a "Pray for the gay" indoctrination center. It's probably fabulous.

Unless it's forced prayer. Then it would be just terrible.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 03:06 PM
I looked around to see what would happen to Alexandria, in the graphic novels this is its fate:

It gets over run

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
24-02-2015, 05:08 PM
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I looked around to see what would happen to Alexandria, in the graphic novels this is its fate:

It gets over run

Alexandria is currently under MS-13 control. In the zombiepocalypse Alexandria would still be under MS-13 control. Rick's Raiders gonna die.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-02-2015, 05:37 AM
Earmuffs, what's the problem with Sons Of Anarchy?

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-02-2015, 03:47 PM
(27-02-2015 05:37 AM)Blackout Wrote:  Earmuffs, what's the problem with Sons Of Anarchy?

It's shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-02-2015, 04:04 PM
If Sons Of Anarchy is shit, Walking Dead is imaginary Jesus shit.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Walking Dead is a series of "what not to do" style training videos presented as entertainment.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
02-03-2015, 11:33 AM
The latest episode pretty much presented Alexandria in the way that I see all first world countries after deployment.

'Murican Canadian
04-03-2015, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 07:46 PM by TheGulegon.)
By "take this place" he means take over this place, right?
After getting back together with 20 minute hot showers I don't know if I could leave that shit behind, again! Laugh out load
Anybody else see the conflict on the horizon long before Rick said that shit? Rick -vs- Husband guy. Douchebag ROTC -vs- anybody. Undecided

09-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Despite the lack of what we'd typically define as action, I'm enjoying these reintegration to society episodes. Carol especially. She makes a great psychopath. Blends right in with the old ladies and soccer moms and everyone just assumes she's one of them while all their attention is on Daryl and Rick. They have no idea how dangerous she can be when the need arises, and I'm kind of looking forward to her inevitably bursting their bubbles.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post