The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2012, 04:36 AM
RE: The Walking Dead
i found the latest episode a little annoying, not bad, but annoying. Because they kept switching from here to there thing *trying not to spoil*

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Well, I had best avoid this thread until I get through season 2...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2012, 07:40 AM
This season has already been far better than season 2.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
10-11-2012, 07:55 AM
(10-11-2012 07:40 AM)frankiej Wrote:  This season has already been far better than season 2.
Yea this season is fantastic so far.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
12-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Can honestly say, I wasn't prepared for that to be the reason the town is so evil.

Wouldn't have predicted that in a million years.

Great ending to the episode btw.

12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Fucking SLOW zombies that are faster than anyone else... THIS is the main reason I hate the show. I mean, I love the show, but seriously, most of the people that were bitten in the WalkDead have been bitten by a very slow walking zombie coming from behind. Jesus Fucking Christ, you are full of adrenaline, you senses are at 200%, you are fighting for your life and can't: a) run like the wind and b) be careful of your back. This shit is bugging me from the first episode. Oh, you know what was my most retarded scene? In the first or second episode, the sheriff got stuck in the TANK, but not a gas tank, a fucking tank, like an armored vehicle with BIG guns. First thing he does when he gets the chance to talk to someone is scream like a little girl: "What should I do. what should I do?" What the fuck do you think you will do, you fucking imbecile, you are in a fucking tank, look for the shells and fire a few rounds, you dumb retarded son of a bitch!! Or try to fire up the engine and splatter the zombies around. Or just chill inside a fucking tank until they leave. Or get a fucking machine gun and clean your way. For fucks sake, I would get out and push the bloody tank over the fucking zombies. Jesus...

This new season has started a bit better, finally. Now, we might see some normal action.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-11-2012, 06:16 AM
I haven't seen the latest series but I have read all the comics. I never like it when they hollywoodise things. I watch it so I can get pissed off at it.

Read the comics if you can!

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
12-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Stupid show for stupid people. So there! Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2012, 12:04 AM
(12-11-2012 08:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stupid show for stupid people. So there! Tongue
I presume you love the show and wait patiently for the next episode to come out?

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
19-11-2012, 09:08 PM
(12-11-2012 08:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stupid show for stupid people. So there! Tongue
Just because my face is not covered in wrinkles like yours doesn't mean you need to bad-mouth TWD. Tongue

Old people... Dodgy

So ep6 is out this week.
Just downloaded and watched it.

Stupid Asian should have shot the cunt in the face but nooooooo... see what happens when you hesitate?

God this show fucks me off, always finishing in the most annoying places ever.