The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
(26-11-2012 05:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait, the governor is toned down?

Fuck me I hope that cunt gets a sledgehammer to the face.

Warning comic spoilers and possible show spoilers
He captured people from a helicopter crash to feed to his zombies, he cuts off Ricks hand (they wont do this on the show), He chained up Michone and repeatedly rapes her. He has his zombie daughter chained up in his apartment, it doesn't show it but its implied that he fucks her. He rips out her teeth so she can't bite him then kisses her. there is more but it will be spoilers for the show
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 12:42 PM
(26-11-2012 06:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Warning comic spoilers and possible show spoilers
He captured people from a helicopter crash to feed to his zombies, he cuts off Ricks hand (they wont do this on the show), He chained up Michone and repeatedly rapes her. He has his zombie daughter chained up in his apartment, it doesn't show it but its implied that he fucks her. He rips out her teeth so she can't bite him then kisses her. there is more but it will be spoilers for the show

God damn what has the prick not done lol?
He's crazy.

When he had sex with Andrea I thought that I was going to throw up. I don't like either of them, but I definitely don't like the thought of them pleasing eachother. It's just gross. Oh and the zombie/human wrestling shit was pretty fucked up too, dude I kind of wanted the zombies to just eat them, but nooooo the teeth just had to be removed. FUCK -_-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Damn, this Andrea is such a slut. Can you people see the dick in her eyes? I have a feeling she has some issues, nymphomania issues, all she sees is a dick in front of her face. She fucking needs to go, and fast.

And also Darrel has to kill his brother, there is no other way. I predict that Derril will kill Merl.

There. This shit with half-season finale is just wrong. Why can't they make the show in one season, but they need to have half season and then the other half season. Stupid.

Anyone knows what about Spartacus? Is it ever coming out?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
02-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Episode 8 for download in half an hour.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
02-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Fucking fuck. I have to wait for the next 10 hours to be free and watch it. You god damn you, you... Damn!

-Hunter S. Thompson
03-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Damn me? Damn the makers!!

WHY DO YOU END IN THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKING TIMES EVER!!

Shit be tense.

Hey, quick question.
First episode, (or second) of the first session. The black guy and his boy hold up in that house with the scoped rifle, they helped whats-his-face. They were gonna find him via walky-talky but they never responded or showed up.
WTF ever happened to them? Do we even find out?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
03-12-2012, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 08:48 AM by Erxomai.)
The Walking Dead
(03-12-2012 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Damn me? Damn the makers!!

WHY DO YOU END IN THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKING TIMES EVER!!

Shit be tense.

Hey, quick question.
First episode, (or second) of the first session. The black guy and his boy hold up in that house with the scoped rifle, they helped whats-his-face. They were gonna find him via walky-talky but they never responded or showed up.
WTF ever happened to them? Do we even find out?

They've never found him. I thought he was gonna be like smalck talker behind Ee
r sad

Edit: I apparently ran out of steam in the middle of posting this. Sleepy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-12-2012, 01:02 AM
The Walking Dead
Fuckin, we have to wait into February for new episodes!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-12-2012, 01:13 AM
(03-12-2012 01:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Fuckin, we have to wait into February for new episodes!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

03-12-2012, 02:52 AM
You didn't know this? What an amateur... This is an old, well known fact, it is called half-season and it has been said in the last episode that today's one will be half-season finale.

Tststs...

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  James Gandolfini dead at 51 Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 11 656 24-06-2013 08:36 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Walking Dead for 11/13/11..? calmyourtitsbro 3 440 19-11-2011 05:00 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan