The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2012, 03:09 PM
The Walking Dead
I'm a bit surprised there isn't an actual thread dedicated to the series, so...now there is!

Any Walking Dead fans around here? How'd you feel about the Season 3 Opener?

No spoilers, but I really liked the opening scene with no dialog. And there is some intense Walker killing in this episode...almost makes up for Season 2's lack of emphasis on action. Our heroes have certainly become hardened by their world and they're ready to face anything. This show rarely disappoints and it looks to be a pretty adrenaline filled ride through Season 3!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
16-10-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
I love this series, I didn't see the first episode of season 3 yet... Didn't know it was out already. Going to watch it right now!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm working on Season 1 right now. Shhh, no spoilers.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
16-10-2012, 04:22 PM
You missed one here Erx. You did post in it, but it didn't blossom.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
16-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm sure we had a dedicated thread for it somewhere.
16-10-2012, 04:31 PM
HEY I'MMA SPOIL SOMETHING SO DON'T LOOK DOWN

jhgg Oh my god, Sofia, why did she have to die, I cried so much.

I was quite pleased with the opener, me and Scot watched it together. I wished it was longer though with more killing of the group.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
16-10-2012, 04:41 PM
The Walking Dead
(16-10-2012 04:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You missed one here Erx. You did post in it, but it didn't blossom.

Hence the reason my first sentence said there wasn't a thread dedicated to the series. That thread was for a specific episode and I wanted a broader discussion.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-10-2012, 04:43 PM
The Walking Dead
(16-10-2012 04:31 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  HEY I'MMA SPOIL SOMETHING SO DON'T LOOK DOWN

jhgg Oh my god, Sofia, why did she have to die, I cried so much.

I was quite pleased with the opener, me and Scot watched it together. I wished it was longer though with more killing of the group.

I was reading today a synopsis of the graphic novels, and while they don't mirror the show exactly, there was mention of a battle that wipes out a good portion of the group, so you may just possibly get your wish!

16-10-2012, 04:44 PM
The Walking Dead
(16-10-2012 04:23 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I'm sure we had a dedicated thread for it somewhere.

Well then, Mr. Certainty, we await your presentation of said thread.

16-10-2012, 04:52 PM
I can't find it in this section, but I remember deliberately avoiding it last series because we get the show 5 days after its broadcast over there.