The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
Just watched the latest one. Nice! Liked the ending... !

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
16-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I don't like it. But it's right up my alley. I continuously attempt to like it. I've seen almost the entirety of the first season and about half of the second season, all self forced. I also watched the season 3 opener. It was the best episode I've seen.

I just don't like it though. I should. But I don't. I'll keep trying.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
16-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Nice, i was thinking about starting a thread for this as well. We've been talking about Walking Dead at work for the past couple of months, getting all pumped up for season 3. I have to say:

Carl has become a little pimp! Trying to share a cell with Beth, and her about 5 years older than him.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
16-10-2012, 09:04 PM
The Walking Dead
(16-10-2012 06:30 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't like it. But it's right up my alley. I continuously attempt to like it. I've seen almost the entirety of the first season and about half of the second season, all self forced. I also watched the season 3 opener. It was the best episode I've seen.

I just don't like it though. I should. But I don't. I'll keep trying.

Well it is tough when you've been a zombie hunter in real life. Watching it on tv is just never going to be as good.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
16-10-2012, 09:08 PM
The Walking Dead
Carl has become a little pimp! Trying to share a cell with Beth, and her about 5 years older than him.

Carl was soooooo annoying before. And now he's such a badass! Loved him clearing the house with his silencer. And then I was bummed for him when Hershel showed up in the cell. Little pimp indeed! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-10-2012, 09:35 PM
(16-10-2012 09:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Carl was soooooo annoying before. And now he's such a badass! Loved him clearing the house with his silencer. And then I was bummed for him when Hershel showed up in the cell. Little pimp indeed! Thumbsup

I'm not a big fan of the character or the actor. The character is always wandering off endangering the group when they have to go find him. My nephew actually has a shirt that says "Keep calm and where's Carl?" As for the actor, he was charging $40 for autographs when my nephew went to see him at a local comic-con.
17-10-2012, 09:29 AM
(16-10-2012 03:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm a bit surprised there isn't an actual thread dedicated to the series, so...now there is!

Any Walking Dead fans around here? How'd you feel about the Season 3 Opener?

No spoilers, but I really liked the opening scene with no dialog. And there is some intense Walker killing in this episode...almost makes up for Season 2's lack of emphasis on action. Our heroes have certainly become hardened by their world and they're ready to face anything. This show rarely disappoints and it looks to be a pretty adrenaline filled ride through Season 3!

Season 1 was good, not great, but good. Season 2 was a snorefest, but still ok. Hopefully Season 3, will pick up the ball. Being a series its gonna be a while to see if its fail or not, the main way to fail in the zombie genre - a result other than eat everybody is fail.

I suppose Day of the Dead may count as fail broadly, but I like to think they land have no fuel and get eaten off camera. Unlike the Denis Hopper tower of suck movie, forget the name, which end ridiculously upbeat with almost high fiving.

Dont think, Walkin dead is showing here yet, but if your seeing it it be long, I'll keep an out for it. Lookin forward to it.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
18-10-2012, 10:41 PM
OHHH it's October!

Greatest show ever. (well, maybe second, Boston Legal was pretty fucking awesome).

So now I am going to put my ears over my head and go "lalalalalalalala!" and back out of the thread before I read something I really wish I hadn't.
This wont be on our TV till like ages away, thus internet streaming.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Dish Angry

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
09-11-2012, 11:23 PM
yay ep4, finally that whinning bitch is dead.
God damn she drove me up the fucking wall.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  James Gandolfini dead at 51 Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 11 653 24-06-2013 08:36 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Walking Dead for 11/13/11..? calmyourtitsbro 3 440 19-11-2011 05:00 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan