The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 05:06 AM
RE: The Walking Dead
half session!?? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I've never herd of a half session. Here there is no such thing. NZ TV sessions are continuous, no gaps. And any American programs we get are, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's why we're always like 2months behind you guys... because our sessions are continuous and you guys have a huge break in between yours.

Fuck you guys are weird.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-12-2012, 06:12 AM
There you go, you realized it all on your own. Yes, USA has a strange way of making one season into 2 seasons. So we have a break in the middle of South Park seasons, half break on Walking Dead now, actually, now that I think about it, most of the shows today have a few month long breaks in the middle of the season. So everything that starts in February, runs till April, May and then continues again in autumn. Every show that starts in autumn, ends like this, before Christmas and then continues in February again...

Wanna know why? Call USA...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
(03-12-2012 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Damn me? Damn the makers!!

WHY DO YOU END IN THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKING TIMES EVER!!

Shit be tense.

Hey, quick question.
First episode, (or second) of the first session. The black guy and his boy hold up in that house with the scoped rifle, they helped whats-his-face. They were gonna find him via walky-talky but they never responded or showed up.
WTF ever happened to them? Do we even find out?

Going on by the comics, they will meet Him later this season or next season. Anything else I could say about it would be a spoiler.
03-12-2012, 06:33 AM

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
03-12-2012, 08:46 AM
The Walking Dead
(03-12-2012 06:22 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Damn me? Damn the makers!!

WHY DO YOU END IN THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKING TIMES EVER!!

Shit be tense.

Hey, quick question.
First episode, (or second) of the first session. The black guy and his boy hold up in that house with the scoped rifle, they helped whats-his-face. They were gonna find him via walky-talky but they never responded or showed up.
WTF ever happened to them? Do we even find out?

Going on by the comics, they will meet Him later this season or next season. Anything else I could say about it would be a spoiler.

That's got to be the longest teaser ever. Every time they encounter new people, I keep thinking the cool dude is going to show up.

Why must they toy with me so????

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Honestly, in my opinion the mid-season finale sucked.

How come the only person that died was the black guy? Does the writer have something against African Americans lol? Merl will be killed by Darryl, I just know it. Andrea just needs to get over her slut addiction with the "Governor". I mean who would have sympathy for someone who keeps zombie heads in a room with his zombie daughter, who also tries to kill your "ex-best friend" oh.
ANYWAYS YEAH.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 01:19 PM by FSM_scot.)
(03-12-2012 12:38 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  Honestly, in my opinion the mid-season finale sucked.

How come the only person that died was the black guy? Does the writer have something against African Americans lol? Merl will be killed by Darryl, I just know it. Andrea just needs to get over her slut addiction with the "Governor". I mean who would have sympathy for someone who keeps zombie heads in a room with his zombie daughter, who also tries to kill your "ex-best friend" oh.
ANYWAYS YEAH.
He was only a minor character. But its annoying how when they add a new black character they feel the need to get rid of an old one. They killed off T-dog added Michone. Killed off that prisoner added Tyrese.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
03-12-2012, 01:34 PM
The Walking Dead
(03-12-2012 01:24 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 12:38 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  Honestly, in my opinion the mid-season finale sucked.

ANYWAYS YEAH.
He was only a minor character. But its annoying how when they add a new black character they feel the need to get rid of an old one. They killed off tyrese added Michone. Killed off that prisoner added Tyrese.

I was confused in one of the battle scenes because I thought somehow T-Dog was back, but then realized it was the prisoner dude.

Still, considering this is the Deep South, there should be a lot more black folk, at least as zombies if not characters.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Well, there's always gotta be one token black guy. Consider

"First person to die in every movie, usually in the first 5 minutes"

"Any black character in any movie that is neither the protagonist nor antagonist, is unimportant to the plot and does not significantly contribute to it, preferably dies before the end, usually does not end up with the girl. Sometimes is the sidekick if the role is unimportant enough, and is very often comic relief (often in stereotype-enforcing manner)."

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-12-2012, 06:18 PM
(03-12-2012 01:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I was confused in one of the battle scenes because I thought somehow T-Dog was back, but then realized it was the prisoner dude.

Still, considering this is the Deep South, there should be a lot more black folk, at least as zombies if not characters.

Some overly sensitive fuckwit would scream racism if they did that. They historically do when it comes to zombie things. Left 4 dead 2 got it. Since there was some black zombies and it was set in Louisiana. They conveniently forgot that half of the Playable characters are black and it was a fucking zombie game.

Same with resident evil 5. The first 20 mins of the game are set In African slum. So they added Asian, Indian and European looking zombies to add some interracial zombie killing Harmony, just to shut the people up that read waaay to much into it.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post