The Wall of Shame Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
17-02-2015, 01:22 AM
The Wall of Shame Thread
We have the 'Words I Want To Remember' thread for the cool stuff. I searched but didn't find one for the strange, weird, or just plain crazy things that get said around here.
Let's see if it gets off the ground.

Anti Wrote:
continents are just areas of land. nothing political about them. white men did not decree any continents. good try though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
17-02-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: The Wall of Shame Thread
Urgh...

So many Theotrolls have come and gone that, while I know there have been some fucking fantastic nuggets of retardery, I can't recall any specific ones...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-02-2015, 02:00 AM
In fact, I did think of one:

(07-06-2013 01:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  This forum used to be merely atheist, but now I believe it is becoming a support group for possible terrorists and other enemies of the United States.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
17-02-2015, 04:26 AM
I can't remember the quote (or be bothered to look it up) but Bucky thought the US of A sent convicts to Australia...
FUCKING DUMBASS 'MURCIAN! You're better than that Bucky.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post