The War on Masturbation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: The War on Masturbation
You kidding? Chas would probably have him over and recommend his favorite manufacturer of artificial lady parts and tell the guy where to find them. Or the best vibes on the market, if the neighbor is female, and direct her to the nearest novelty store.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
05-05-2014, 02:32 PM
(05-05-2014 02:18 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 08:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  The only reason that masturbation is any kind of 'issue' at all is religion.

Really, you have no problem being friends with a masturbate? You could live next door to one, respect his views - have him over for dinner???

We'd exchange methods and fetishes, which would be fun.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-05-2014, 03:25 PM
(05-05-2014 02:18 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 08:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  The only reason that masturbation is any kind of 'issue' at all is religion.

Really, you have no problem being friends with a masturbate? You could live next door to one, respect his views - have him over for dinner???

Why on earth not? I assume he isn't doing it during dinner.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-05-2014, 03:33 PM
(05-05-2014 03:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 02:18 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Really, you have no problem being friends with a masturbate? You could live next door to one, respect his views - have him over for dinner???
Why on earth not? I assume he isn't doing it during dinner.

Of course not... Anyone who has been to an atheist dinner party knows we don't masturbate until after desert. We're a-theist, not a-civilized! Laugh out load
[+] 5 users Like djhall's post
05-05-2014, 03:40 PM
(05-05-2014 03:33 PM)djhall Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 03:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Why on earth not? I assume he isn't doing it during dinner.

Of course not... Anyone who has been to an atheist dinner party knows we don't masturbate until after desert. We're a-theist, not a-civilized! Laugh out load

But... but... the atheists I hang out with don't eat dinner UNTIL we bless it with our fap and schlick juices Unsure

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
05-05-2014, 04:06 PM
And apparently I'm hanging with the wrong atheist crowd since I just found this:

Leah Dufour, a 19 year old McGill student, has been a fixture of Montreal's party scene for the last several years. "I've been to countless clubs and countless dance parties," says the young woman, "but Wankfest is the only masturbation party I've been to, and it was by far the friendliest, most accepting and enjoyable event I've ever attended."
According to Phineas, the goal of a masturbation party is to help normalize sexual behavior, and to combat the negative, puritan view of the body that still holds sway in much of the West. "We wanted to make self-pleasure a positive, non-threatening, socially acceptable activity that people could talk about without feeling like were going to be hunted down by a shotgun wielding Jesus. That's why we organize these parties where people masturbate in public -- it's our way of telling everyone that Jesus isn't going to hit them with a baseball bat just because they jerk off."

A co-ed atheist masturbation party called Wankfest?? Shocking How did I miss this?!?!?!? Sadcryface2
05-05-2014, 04:41 PM
(05-05-2014 04:06 PM)djhall Wrote:  And apparently I'm hanging with the wrong atheist crowd since I just found this:

Leah Dufour, a 19 year old McGill student, has been a fixture of Montreal's party scene for the last several years. "I've been to countless clubs and countless dance parties," says the young woman, "but Wankfest is the only masturbation party I've been to, and it was by far the friendliest, most accepting and enjoyable event I've ever attended."
According to Phineas, the goal of a masturbation party is to help normalize sexual behavior, and to combat the negative, puritan view of the body that still holds sway in much of the West. "We wanted to make self-pleasure a positive, non-threatening, socially acceptable activity that people could talk about without feeling like were going to be hunted down by a shotgun wielding Jesus. That's why we organize these parties where people masturbate in public -- it's our way of telling everyone that Jesus isn't going to hit them with a baseball bat just because they jerk off."

A co-ed atheist masturbation party called Wankfest?? Shocking How did I miss this?!?!?!? Sadcryface2

Sorry, cancelled this year.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm on FetLife, and I'm telling you, you'll find no judgment there for sexual stuff. I love it. Haven't been active lately. I've been to one of the local "munches" though. Wink

The Doms present were REALLY eyeing me. Tongue

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
05-05-2014, 06:26 PM
(05-05-2014 06:22 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'm on FetLife, and I'm telling you, you'll find no judgment there for sexual stuff. I love it. Haven't been active lately. I've been to one of the local "munches" though. Wink

The Doms present were REALLY eyeing me. Tongue

I was wondering about your sig...
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
06-05-2014, 08:51 AM
Quote:Masturbation: the secret to a long life?
Betty Dodson says self-love keeps her young. Now the 85-year-old has a new audience of fourth-wave feminists enrolling in workshops she first ran in the 1970s
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/...-self-love

Being a child of the 70's I think I was effected by this type of culture that was generated - was I to respect it, or fight it???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool