The War on Masturbation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: The War on Masturbation
Why you guys read TrainWreck's posts is beyond me. You don't get a negative rep below -50 without being a complete waste of time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like RobbyPants's post
14-05-2014, 06:12 PM
(14-05-2014 05:54 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Why you guys read TrainWreck's posts is beyond me. You don't get a negative rep below -50 without being a complete waste of time.

So -- totally -- agreed.

I'd be posting some lame ass pics like this about the jacking off he's so adept at:

[Image: jackingoffsince.gif]

....if only I deemed responding to his nonsense any more useful than staring at a dot. Shocking

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 2 users Like John's post
14-05-2014, 08:06 PM
(14-05-2014 04:21 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 01:59 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You're only saying that because I am white and you expect something productive from me.

How the fuck am I supposed to know what color you are? Your name appears blue on this device, so for all I know you're a smurf.

And yes, I do expect some contribution from everyone who possibly can or get off the planet. You're using up valuable oxygen.

[Image: 8Tmzxtz.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-05-2014, 09:18 PM
(14-05-2014 05:54 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Why you guys read TrainWreck's posts is beyond me. You don't get a negative rep below -50 without being a complete waste of time.

Dunno why, just kinda like the racist asshole and shit, Dunno why. Chas can explain it better.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-05-2014, 09:42 PM

Exactly...

The same goes for every troll, on every forum/social network on the internet.

Ignoring them is the best thing you can do... Engaging them is the worst.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
16-05-2014, 09:33 AM
(14-05-2014 09:42 PM)Sam Wrote:  

Exactly...

I don't see why anybody would want to live like Trainwreck...
I have a lazy streak, but I'd be embarrassed to even exist if I was that worthless!

Just because YOU believe in fairies doesn't mean anybody else should.
16-05-2014, 01:09 PM
(16-05-2014 09:33 AM)Bible Belt Brawler Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 09:42 PM)Sam Wrote:  Exactly...

I don't see why anybody would want to live like Trainwreck...
I have a lazy streak, but I'd be embarrassed to even exist if I was that worthless!

Someone posted an article on here not so long ago... It said internet trolls exhibit all the hallmarks of a sadistic psychopath...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2014, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2014 01:56 PM by TrainWreck.)
What are the hallmarks?

(16-05-2014 09:33 AM)Bible Belt Brawler Wrote:  I don't see why anybody would want to live like Trainwreck...
Isn't this the dream life, of welfare recovery??? I'm trying to get it all straight - make the world right. I don't want to let you down - I want to get it right - perfect.

Oh, I have my ups-and-downs - mania to depression. It's just that I allow myself that free-thought shit more freely than you.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
16-05-2014, 11:07 PM
(16-05-2014 01:52 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What are the hallmarks?

(16-05-2014 09:33 AM)Bible Belt Brawler Wrote:  I don't see why anybody would want to live like Trainwreck...
Isn't this the dream life, of welfare recovery??? I'm trying to get it all straight - make the world right. I don't want to let you down - I want to get it right - perfect.

Oh, I have my ups-and-downs - mania to depression. It's just that I allow myself that free-thought shit more freely than you.

Our existance is temporary, but our role is clear:
We must aid our fellow man so that we may prosper TOGETHER.
That is all I have to say.

Just because YOU believe in fairies doesn't mean anybody else should.
17-05-2014, 03:44 AM

^^^^

I read through a substantial collection of his posts the day he started that idiotic thread in the melee to see if it was even worth my time to engage with him.
I'm quite glad I did my homework though as I don't waste my time with fools, madmen, or crownless kings ( men with a delusional opinion of their own worth and authority) and the man fits all three of those categories. To a startling degree actually.

Though this thread has edged out "intellectually vapid" with "disturbingly pathetic" as the associative phrase in my brain when he speaks. Which is progress....of a sort.

As you said though Robby, his reputation speaks for its self.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post