The War on Masturbation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: The War on Masturbation
(17-05-2014 03:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't waste my time with fools, madmen, or crownless kings
Oh, you are the epitome of reason. Do you run into a lot of fools and madmen - geniuses??? Who do you share your thoughts and time? Anybody famous???

What do you do with your time that is so worth while?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2014, 03:52 PM
(17-05-2014 07:24 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 03:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't waste my time with fools, madmen, or crownless kings
Oh, you are the epitome of reason. Do you run into a lot of fools and madmen - geniuses??? Who do you share your thoughts and time? Anybody famous???

A man, like a fish, is a fool when he bites every hook he sees. You're gonna need better bait then that.

Shoo fly, you bore me.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-05-2014, 03:54 PM
(17-05-2014 07:24 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

Do you work your cock with a cheese crater whenever it gets hard?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
17-05-2014, 03:55 PM
(17-05-2014 03:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 07:24 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Oh, you are the epitome of reason. Do you run into a lot of fools and madmen - geniuses??? Who do you share your thoughts and time? Anybody famous???

A man, like a fish, is a fool when he bites every hook he sees. You're gonna need better bait then that.

Shoo fly, you bore me.

Wow. Whiskey hasn't even posted 50 times, and TrainWreck is already making enough of a pain of himself that Whiskey is already saying "shoo fly." TW... let that be a sign. TO STFU.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
17-05-2014, 04:04 PM
I also never really understood the war on Masturbation. That is until ( I forget who) basically said it is the churches way of Forcing people to feel guilty about the worlds most basic and human feelings and actions.

What is an easy way to get people to convert to your religion and brain wash them?
There is two ways.

1. Take control of the situation in which they are most vulnerable (like when a family member dies)

or

2. Create an artificial situation in which you make them feel terrible about the easiest and most natural feelings in the world by making them believe its wrong in some way.

war on Masturbating is the churches way of controlling peoples lives.

"When you control a part of persons life you can enslave their mind as well. - Jesse Chenoweth"

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 5 users Like Shadow Fox's post
17-05-2014, 08:52 PM
(17-05-2014 04:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I also never really understood the war on Masturbation. That is until ( I forget who) basically said it is the churches way of Forcing people to feel guilty about the worlds most basic and human feelings and actions.

war on Masturbating is the churches way of controlling peoples lives.

I never thought about that, before. Interesting.
17-05-2014, 11:23 PM
(17-05-2014 03:55 PM)Charis Wrote:  Wow. Whiskey hasn't even posted 50 times, and TrainWreck is already making enough of a pain of himself that Whiskey is already saying "shoo fly." TW... let that be a sign. TO STFU.

It's not so much that he is a pain as much as it is he is a dime a dozen bore. I travel a lot for work and I've seen his type all over the world. It's always men who can't even run their own lives that think they have the solutions to everyone elses.

It would be funny if it wasn't such a damn Cliché.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post