The Weirdness of Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: The Weirdness of Me
Every time I sneeze, I burp right after. Every single time, man. Is that weird? Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 07:23 PM
(23-08-2013 07:11 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Every time I sneeze, I burp right after. Every single time, man. Is that weird? Undecided

Yes, it really is.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-08-2013, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2013 07:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-08-2013 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 06:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I still pretend to give a shit about shit even though I really haven't given a shit for going on decades now.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wrong.

ManlyGirl. Drinking Beverage

You misunderstand our relationship. It's ManlyGirl's job to give a shit, and since I don't give a shit when she says "Sign here fatboy, since you don't give a shit anyway." I respond "Is this the best way to give a shit given the current situation?", she says "Fuck you and your delusions of the optimal. It'll work." ... And then I sign the document. And things keep working out like ManlyGirl anticipated with her plans. .... Still don't mean I give a shit. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Like Earmuffs says. Weird is my normal.

I do more things found in the ancient Patanjali's Yoga Sutras than I do of the normal worldly things.
For all my life, I de facto lived as if not really present in my body, as if "wrapped around" it, with poor kinaesthesia ( (not) knowing where my limbs are). Others saw me as clumsy and always in sort of a spasm, spaced out. You know such people.
This meditation stuff feels somehow as if I was conquering my body back, from head down the spine.
I'm more spaced out and emotionless than ever, but obviously a car can't drive very well, when it is being busily dismantled and repaired.
23-08-2013, 08:04 PM
(23-08-2013 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wrong.

ManlyGirl. Drinking Beverage

You misunderstand our relationship. It's ManlyGirl's job to give a shit, and since I don't give a shit when she says "Sign here fatboy, since you don't give a shit anyway." I respond "Is this the best way to give a shit given the current situation?", she says "Fuck you and your delusions of the optimal. It'll work." ... And then I sign the document. And things keep working out like ManlyGirl anticipated with her plans. .... Still don't mean I give a shit. Tongue

I think you give a shit about ManlyGirl. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Since i remember,i never actually sneezed trough my nose. When the feeling arises,my mouth opens automatically(like a reflex) and that tornado goes out via my mouth. Weird?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-08-2013, 08:44 PM
I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to, but I still do on occasion! Every few days I'll buy a pack of cigarettes & I'll tap them against my palm to pack the tobacco toward the filter, to lessen the air pockets in it, which makes it burn slower. I slap the open end of the pack against my palm in 10 sets of 3 taps. Tap tap tap........tap tap tap, until I count out 30.
Why? Hell if I know *shrugs* Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-08-2013, 09:26 PM
(23-08-2013 08:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-08-2013 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You misunderstand our relationship. It's ManlyGirl's job to give a shit, and since I don't give a shit when she says "Sign here fatboy, since you don't give a shit anyway." I respond "Is this the best way to give a shit given the current situation?", she says "Fuck you and your delusions of the optimal. It'll work." ... And then I sign the document. And things keep working out like ManlyGirl anticipated with her plans. .... Still don't mean I give a shit. Tongue

I think you give a shit about ManlyGirl. Yes

Yabut, why you gotta go and ruin the basis and foundation of my point. ... Vote: Lynch Chas. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-08-2013, 02:55 AM
I watch the extras in TV programs and movies.
Guy in the far background walking across the screen, yeah I'm watching you!

It amuses me to think of these people doing exactly what they're doing, walking across a set for 3seconds of the program/movie.
I bet they had a couple hours of hair and make up, costumes and waiting around, all to just cross a street or walk past one of the actual actors.

I also like watching the reactions on main actors faces who aren't actually acting at the time but are in the shot none the less.
ie: group of 6 main actors all together, 2 of whom are actually doing the talking. I like to watch the other 4. Their reactions are so funny because you can see that all they're doing is waiting for their line to come up.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-08-2013, 07:18 AM
I used to step on every even step on the stairs
and i count my steps when i go jogging. Weird much?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....