The Western Threat of Global Hegemony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 09:32 PM
The Western Threat of Global Hegemony
For those who do not follow the mainstream narrative this should come as no surprise. The West has been heavily engaged in empire building in an attempt at global hegemony since the end of World War II and have incited war after war after war with countless crimes against humanity!!!

Now for the proof!!

I'll start with a quote from Major General Smedley Butler:
Quote:(July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a United States Marine Corps major general, the highest rank authorized at that time, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.-Wikipedia

Quote:“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”-General Smedley Butler/War Is A Racket

The General was also involved in what became known as the "Business Plot" where he was approached by very powerful men in order to implement a fascist coup on the USA. Here he is breaking the news to the nation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEI8bnbw1o

Paul Craig Roberts:
Quote:is an American economist, author and blogger. He served for one year as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy in the Reagan administration. He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service.-Wikipedia

Paul Craig Roberts has the following to say in "The Neoconservative Threat To World Order."

Quote:The neoconservative ideology requires that Washington maintain its Uni-power status, because this status is necessary for Washington’s hegemony and History’s purpose.

The neoconservative doctrine of US world supremacy is most clearly and concisely stated by Paul Wolfowitz, a leading neoconservative who has held many high positions: Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Director of Policy Planning US Department of State, Assistant Secretary of State, Ambassador to Indonesia, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, Deputy Secretary of Defense, President of the World Bank.

In 1992 Paul Wolfowitz stated the neoconservative doctrine of American world supremacy:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”-The Neoconservative Threat To World Order

Here is Former Supreme Allied Commander and Four Star General Wesley Clark talking about how the Middle East was purposefully destabilized and was planned in the early 90's. He also speaks of how the US was taken over by a "policy coup!"
Here is the clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7NsXFnzJGw

Here is a CBS report on the Judicial Watch report stating that the US government wanted the rise of ISIS!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aDciHCejA

If you really want to know where ISIS came from you can get a good bit of information from the following titled "Unmasking ISIS" by "Washington's Blog."

Quote:INTRODUCTION

Where did ISIS come from? How was it able to gain land, arms and money so quickly?

This book will answer those questions … and unmask ISIS.

Part 1 shows that the U.S. – through bad policies and stupid choices – is largely responsible for the rise of ISIS.

Part 2 reveals the strange history of the leaders of ISIS … Including one who never really existed, and another who – if you read mainstream media drivel – was killed … then arrested … and then killed again.

Part 3 delves into the little-known, secret history of Iraq and Syria … and discusses the real motivations behind our current policies towards those countries.

And Part 4 reveals the shocking truth about who is really supporting ISIS.

So grab a cup of coffee, and prepare to learn the real story.-Unmasking ISIS

For those paying attention the evidence is painfully obvious!!!

More to come!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 06:05 AM
RE: The Western Threat of Global Hegemony
Colonel Washington's adventurism helped kick off the French & Indian war; we were imperialists before we were a country. Try and keep up. Laugh out load

IDK what your point here is. You looking to round up some Patriots to take over a nature preserve? Audubon has a place around here I might be up for invading. Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Regional terminology and accents still haven't been swayed by these alleged leaps in global hegemony people like to think we have had in this era. Even in the age of supposed mass communication media spreading across all universal manners, regional language term usages still reflect out of people, especially in the regions of people like cantor up there, that show people have some connection or pride still to their region that causes them to keep saying things like frappe.

The point is, there is constant resistance to it even from within. So exactly the "who" is the motivator of the ideas is always interestingly notable when it is absent and kept as an abstract whole of society. It pretty easily denigrates the concept that is attempting to be showcased as some problem.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-03-2016, 09:39 AM
When people in positions of power stop looking after their individual or their social group's interests (for good or for greed), then you can colour me surprised.

If they are good at it at an international level they get the spotlight ... once the pope ... once the Brits ... now the Yanks.

Colonial bastards!

I mean ... what did the Romans ever do for us?

Coloniae adulteri!

01-03-2016, 09:53 AM
(29-02-2016 09:32 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  More to come!

Can't wait, hopping in my seat with excitement.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Aren't you the one who started that idiotic UFO thread?

As I believe the saying goes, "dis gun be good".

... this is my signature!
01-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Okay, I just read the OP.

How the fuck do you turn what your ostensible "source" explicitly identifies as inadvertent consequences into a deliberate conspiracy?

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-03-2016, 10:33 AM
(01-03-2016 10:21 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Aren't you the one who started that idiotic UFO thread?

Multi-purpose tin-foil hat on this guy. Dodgy

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-03-2016, 10:35 AM
(01-03-2016 10:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 10:21 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Aren't you the one who started that idiotic UFO thread?

Multi-purpose tin-foil hat on this guy. Dodgy

I just want to know how it's all connected.

If he really knew what was what, he'd be talking about our glorious Reptiloid overseers.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-03-2016, 10:37 AM
(01-03-2016 10:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 10:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Multi-purpose tin-foil hat on this guy. Dodgy

I just want to know how it's all connected.

If he really knew what was what, he'd be talking about our glorious Reptiloid overseers.

You just had to got there, didn't ya? Laugh out load

living word