The Whispering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
13-02-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
(13-02-2012 03:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 01:11 PM)Observer Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 10:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 10:46 AM)Observer Wrote:  Parents murdered. miss them more and more...
arranging their final busyness three steps forward two steps back...
daughter ill. I'm losing sleep...
mouth ulcer grows. So painful...
so little resilience left....
must not despair
must not...

someone pls help

I feel for you, brother. I wish there was something I could do to be helpful. I can't know exactly how you feel, but I can give you the perspective that while you may feel so little resilience left, the truth is, you still have enough to get through this time.

"need to walk the next miles together"

I will happily walk along side you, but if it's going to be one of your 60k strolls, I may have to work up to it. Smile
Thanks
Just remember that one doesn’t look heroic after 96 Km...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 05:47 PM
(13-02-2012 10:46 AM)Observer Wrote:  Parents murdered. miss them more and more...
must not despair
must not...

someone pls help

I have no words. I am so terribly sorry, and holding you in my heart. *sigh*

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2012, 03:02 AM
must not despair
must not...

someone pls help

I've not stopped wondering how you and your family are. I am sure many people here are the same, always wondering and hoping you are a little bit okay, each day.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
14-02-2012, 10:47 AM
I fear my propane tank is running out. I don't want to freeze in here this winter. No wood left for my wood stove.
16-02-2012, 03:44 PM
I secretly wish my father dead for his actions
19-02-2012, 05:12 PM
I miss my best Friend so much, and walk around wanting my friends to know how much I hurt, but not actually wanting to TELL them. I just posted this on my FaceBook wall so friends and family and those who work with me know what's up.

"February 19th one year ago, GMO was still alive; something was wrong, but our conversation was a blur. We hung up when he began to have a seizure.

February 20th one year ago, GMO was still alive; he sounded worse; I was scared--he must have been much more so, probably petrified. I felt better when he called back to let me know he'd spoken with someone I told him to talk with. I wish I'd known just how much trouble he was really in--I wish I'd been scared enough to fear for his life that day, so that I wouldn't have pulled any punches.

February 21st, one year ago, GMO was probably still alive when I almost phoned him to ask if he'd gone to AA. I didn't call, but rather decided that he didn't need me checking up on him, and that he could use to breathe a minute after the difficult weekend he had. That was my final act of love for him, and just a couple hours later, GMO was most surely no longer alive.

February 22nd, one year ago, I checked voicemail while waiting for a bus on the way to work, and heard that GMO was gone. The rest is mostly a blur.

He was the closest, dearest, most intimate Friend I've ever experienced in my life. We were closer than many married couples, yet not the least bit "romantic". Indescribably tender with one another even while being brutally honest. We shared everything, mostly through lengthy phone conversations from 350 miles away, almost every day for 4 years, though dwindling considerably the last 6 or so months of his life.
I still can't believe he's dead. I am unqualitatively and immeasurably bereft. Even the beauty I see in the world causes me great sadness when I think of him.

<3 Michael, my dear, sweet, beautiful Friend, I miss you more than I can express and I'll love you forever. You are my heart. <3

G. M. O.
March 17, 1958-February 21, 2011

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
19-02-2012, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 07:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
I love rock climbing, but I start to get uneasy with altitude and exposure.

#sigh
19-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm so freaking lazy today.
Not that any other day is different.
I refuse to get up; late fees be damned.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-02-2012, 01:30 AM
ValerieAnn's post made me sadfaced.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-02-2012, 10:52 PM
(21-10-2011 04:24 PM)Saimmaq Wrote:  

I am 42 years old and I'm scared to tell my mom I'm an Atheist.

I am 66. When I stopped believing, I was scared the same way. If u r interested in what I chose to do and how it turned out, let me know. I don't know what other pple have done; I didn't know what else to do. Niaih
[+] 2 users Like Niaih's post