• 5 Votes - 4 Average
15-04-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: The Whispering Thread
I like Commonsensei's signature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2016, 06:19 PM
(26-10-2011 10:00 AM)Karl Wrote:  Why am I whispering this tread to my self in my head?
I think I need more sleep…

Thank you Baby Jesus, I'm not the only one whispering in my head
[+] 2 users Like UnicornBabyJesus's post
16-04-2016, 06:22 PM
(24-02-2016 04:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 03:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's going on 7 weeks. I haven't found a new job yet, and I'm feeling quite scared about the very immediate future.

I got laid off a few years ago in the recession caused by the housing market collapse or 9/11 or both.

There simply weren't a lot of high-tech jobs for a couple of years, so I took whatever work I could find. I worked for a caterer, serving and tending bar at functions; I parked cars; I got a couple of very brief consulting gigs; I bought, restored, and sold some watches.

The catering gig often paid pretty well and it was cash. But it was humbling.

I'm middle aged with two diplomas and was working as a cleaning lady for telemarketing place full of teenagers. I still hate those little pricks.
[+] 4 users Like UnicornBabyJesus's post
18-04-2016, 07:09 AM
(16-04-2016 06:19 PM)UnicornBabyJesus Wrote:  
(26-10-2011 10:00 AM)Karl Wrote:  Why am I whispering this tread to my self in my head?
I think I need more sleep…

Thank you Baby Jesus, I'm not the only one whispering in my head

Cool. I also whisper this thread in my head.
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
24-04-2016, 09:21 PM
I can't sleep...I haven't had more than a couple hours sleep a night in two weeks. I am tired but can't go to sleep. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-04-2016, 09:47 PM
I am sad no one has commented on or understood my profile pic

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2016, 10:17 PM
(24-04-2016 09:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I am sad no one has commented on or understood my profile pic

Sorry, you're right, I don't get it. At first glace I thought it was a stylized watch mechanism but I just don't know.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
24-04-2016, 10:22 PM
(24-04-2016 09:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I am sad no one has commented on or understood my profile pic
I'd comment, but I'm not quite sure what it is because the lines are so faint. The only thing that came to mind was "Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball," but a quick Googling revealed that it was not, in fact, HFB.

I had a nuclear-grade falling-out with someone who has been My best friend for the past 17 years -- And I'm glad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2016, 10:25 PM
(24-04-2016 10:17 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Sorry, you're right, I don't get it. At first glace I thought it was a stylized watch mechanism but I just don't know.
Haha...woops It's ok. Takes a big nerd to understand it. It's Circular Gallifreyan. Written language of Time Lords from Doctor Who. My profile pic actually says my username.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-04-2016, 11:01 PM
(24-04-2016 10:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 10:17 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Sorry, you're right, I don't get it. At first glace I thought it was a stylized watch mechanism but I just don't know.

Haha...woops It's ok. Takes a big nerd to understand it. It's Circular Gallifreyan. Written language of Time Lords from Doctor Who. My profile pic actually says my username.

Very cool. My fav Doctor was Tom Baker follows by John Pertwee. I loved Chris Eccleston but after that, meh. Haven't watched it lately. Cool avatar. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post